or Connect

Posts by putterboy

welcome to the board!
Being in Canada - I gotta say Stanley Thompson....he made so many great courses in the early 1900's - For instance St. George's G&CC which will host the Canadian Open again next year (Number 27 on top 100 courses outside the US) In the same breath I would include Donald Ross....for the same reasons as Thompson....deceivingly difficult and a joy to play.
35 playing for about 15 years
Grand National - Would play Links then Lakes in that order Capitol Hill - The Judge (play it twice and its a shot makers course and beautiful) then its a toss up between legislator and senator (links style fan then choose senator) I love Ross Bridge too but I find it a bit more of a resort course - not worth the extra cash imho. I would pick the RTJ Oxmoor Valley - Ridge course down the road for a fraction of the price. The only RTJ course that I found just 'ok' was...
yes him too :) .....I was only referring to this weekend since she just did it. cheers
lol you think he is Michelle Wie? Congrats to the Irishman!
Honestly...very few films I have seen have even remotely lived up to the hype. This movie does it. Heth does an amazing job as the joker...fantastic performance before he left this world....no wonder this role haunted him Here is a classic line from the movie where the joker performs a magic trick with the underworld gangs http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=38748158
I hear Rocco is quite chatty which may be a bit annoying for tiger...not sure if it is enuff to pull off a win. I still say Tiger...and its great this will be in prime time!
I am selling my old Callaway X-14 irons. The set is 3-PW and was regriped last year. I also have 4 new grips which are included in the sale. Email me for picture requests of the clubs. clubs were used for 2.5 seasons. From Callaway - The Steelhead X-14 Irons feature stainless steel construction and Variable Face Thickness (VFT) Technology to ensure a precisely located center of gravity. Face thickness tapers strategically from top to bottom and heel to toe and is...
Dude you did well. Unfortunately you picked standford :(