or Connect

Posts by deason

He's my coach :) 

Tick tock tick tock?  
Wow what a resource, i've got some work to do here, i suffer from all the symptoms you mention on an Accellerator poor distance control, i also miss a lot of short putts through this accelleration i think.   So the key is to deaccerallerate the putter before impact?
Now amended...
Working with more bent right hand, it felt much more controlled actually, and I could use the arms less with less right forearm dominance.   Sorry about the zoom level, didn't realise it was zoomed!  
@mvmac good observation, its hard to get video of top guys putting really other than the seconds you get on the tour coverage. That might explain why I struggle to get the right arm the same level to the left arm.   Full swing is getting better BTW, i'm working on stablisation of the left side at the moment to improve my secondary tilt.   Not got video at the moment as my Casio Exilim gave up the ghost (too many drops and usage after two years!)   Sorry about the...
I seem to have issues with my right hand. I struggle to get it to settle on the putter. This video was trying to feel like I was really weakening it. Any advice? puttingfronton:
Why I love this forum.....
Was it Sergey Brin or Jerry Chan by any chance haha