or Connect

Posts by dkmago

Answer:  I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 2.  Is your number greater than the number I'm thinking of? ResponsesYes = your number is 3I don't know = your number is 2No = your number is 1
Choose how plays first.  If there's an even number of chips that fit on the table greater than 2, you go first.  If an odd number of chips fit, then your opponent goes first.  (I think).
The biggest difference between what you've said and reality is that ANYONE (even you) can research ON THIS SITE what the 5SK is all about (meat).
  Separate product line...  TraylorMade :)
I enjoy playing with strangers, but try not to due to my poor eyesight.  When playing with friends, they help me out by watching where my ball lands.  I don't feel comfortable asking a stranger to do that for me and I don't feel it's acceptable for them to wait on me to find my ball.  
What are the reasons someone wants to change their swing?  The only reasons I can think of are   1) Their current swing is causing pain or injury 2) They want to hit the ball farther 3) They want to hit a location (on the golf course) more consistently 4) They want to have more control of the ball (spin, etc)   There are probably other reasons, but I doubt anyone wants to change for the sake of "technique" alone.  Technique is a means to an end IMHO.
When the golf club hits the golf ball, what's required for the ball to go up in the air? In a properly struck golf shot, what does the divot tell you? What primarily determines the starting direction of the golf ball? Can you actually compress a golf ball? Why is it easier to curve a 4-iron than a sand wedge? What makes a golf ball break? How do you increase backspin on a shot? What has to actually happen? If you look at any PGA Tour range,...
logman's swing is perfect  
Listen to music that has 3/4 time.  I like "blue danube".  
I think the main reason threads get locked is due to redundant/repetitive posts.  This isn't just here but most forums.  For the "Instruction and playing tips" area the best posts I see are the ones that follow a "point, counter point, discussion" sequence.  Not the "point, counter point, nuh-uh, uh-huh" sequence.