or Connect

Posts by bertspro

I have a TaylorMade rescue 11 3 hybrid that I have only hit at the range 1 time and could sell it to you cheap if you find that you like them. I have the 4 and have it set to the lower loft and I absolutely love it. Let me know - Bert
Keegan looks out at us. And judging from the look on his face, he disapproves.    
I can't find the article, do you have a link?
I got a new Odyssey White Hot XG #1 a month or two ago for $89 at Golf Galaxy. Couldn't be happier, it's a great putter.
I think that ball may only be available in the UK. Too bad, I'd love to find a "cheerful" ball.
Can I ask then why you are playing a $32/dozen ball? I am a mid capper and definitely can tell the differences between crap and decent balls.    
I played the Srixon AD333 for a few months last year, not sure if that's what you mean by Srixon distance balls. I wouldn't put it in the same category as a TST or NXT Tour. I didn't like the ball flight, it wasn't as high as the TST. In general, 2 piece balls just don't feel as good off the clubface and don't spin nearly as well around the green as 3 piece, though I can't say I have ever hit a Srixon Softfeel, and I hear they're pretty decent.
8 dozen Srixon Trispeed Tour
I have been working on my game a lot lately and using a lot of different balls and I have found that the distance of NXT and similar 3 piece non urethane non spin balls is very good. Try Srixon Trispeed Tour also.
I played the e5 and e7 and wasn't crazy about either one. The e5 actually was pretty bad, it had a feel like a cheap 2 piece ball, I wouldn't call it hard, but kinda bouncy, if that makes sense. I haven't played the e6, but a friend of mine played through a dozen of them and said he was going back to whatever Nike ball he was playing. Also I don't have a problem hitting it straight with NXT or Trispeed tours, so I don't need help in that area.