or Connect

Posts by mmoan2

Thanks for the link, but I'm not going to change my mind because the Calgary Flames president disagrees with me. If the NHL decides that's what they want to do, they're entitled to their opinion.  As an aside, I never had respect for hockey because it allows fighting as a legitimate part of its sport. You played college football. How many times did you want to stop after a play when you got a cheap shot and just start a fistfight with the guy? I always believed that team...
 I have a Dynacraft 52/56/60 set that I bought about 3 years ago. I'm better at wedge play than the rest of my game, and I've found them to be excellent. I've never owned major name brand wedges, so I can't compare these to them over the long haul, but I demoed a SM4 Vokey a while back with my Dynacraft that had identical specs for loft, grind, and shaft length on the range for quite a while and felt just as comfortable with it. Maybe the $120 name brands offer a slight...
Good one. BTW, it was totally improvised. They were on set and a cab driver blew through the barriers set up by the production company and almost hit Hoffman. Love that crazy flick.
Hey, thanks!
You're wanted, Wales! Yeah, I reckon I'm right unpopular.
This morning the NFL released a statement saying that it will be investigating the Falcons for committing violence against the Bucs.
You gonna fire those pistols or whistle Dixie?
 I'm assuming you don't know these guys personally, right? So who's the guy who has succumbed to "media filled world of nonsense?" You're basing your opinions of people based on a couple of stories you read in the media. If you know RR and AP personally and have evidence they've beat women and children consistently for a long time, I stand corrected. AP actually seems more consistently awful to me, from what I've read. But again, I haven't done a thesis on the guy's...
 So if they don't deserve to make $20k a year, which is about $9/hr, what do they deserve? Why don't we just shoot them and use their bodies for bird food? I guess rehabilitative justice has no place in your book. I would like nothing more than for Ray Rice to receive a more stringent sentence meted through the criminal justice system, come back to the NFL in maybe four years, and play really well while at the end of his body's ability to produce as an NFL-caliber RB while...
I didn't say that it's an excuse to do it. You are a respectable, responsible person who does things the right way. You are not everyone. I don't even want to go into the background of these guys in their childhood, but it appears that AP's mother raised him to believe that physical violence is ok toward a child. I think that a culture of violence will bring out violent tendencies in certain people. There's no calculus to determine if x factor + y factor = violent person,...