or Connect

Posts by mmoan2

For the same reason six inches isn't enough...   This thread should be renamed "Why do men..."
Rudy!! Rudy!! I mean Freddie!! Freddie!!
5 Course dinner:   Appetizer:   BBQ Bacon wrapped jumbo shrimp lightly stuffed with habanero cream cheese.   Salad:   Micro green salad w/ shredded carrots, cucumbers, walnuts, grape tomatoes, pomegranate raisins, balsamic vinaigrette dressing   Soup:   French onion with pumpernickel and ample gruyere cheese oozing off the top.   Entrée:   Braised lamb chops w/sweet bourbon reduction demi-glaze Roasted asparagus w/sliced almonds Garlic mashed...
People, stop posting. I want a new driver!
Adam Scott: -11 Jason Day: -10 Matt Kuchar: -8
I've only been to clubfitters in box stores like Golfsmith and online using the standard measurement thing, but I usually am told I need irons and wedges that are 1/2 to 3/4 inches longer (I'm 6'2 and my wrist-to-floor is like 37 inches) and upright 2 degrees. I understand that golf is a game of precision and I want the best equipment available, but am I putting myself at that much of a disadvantage if I buy a set of Mizuno MP59s standard/standard that I can get used in...
Most flush 3 wood of my life. Carried 260+ (green center was 255 and my pitch mark was on the back of the green) off the tee and rolled off the back of the green. Slight draw over two trees to a hidden green, as planned. Poor chip and a two-putt par. In other words, it wasn't a great result, but the planned draw over trees and pure feel were awesome!
81 on a 6403 yard 70.1/124. Realized how my fitness and flexibility need to improve if I'm going to consistently go sub-80. I shot a 39 on the front, and it would have probably been lower if I didn't make the hero play and try to carry my 3W 240 over water to a 280 yard par 4. I missed several birdie putts from 10-15 feet, so I could've gone lower and broken 80 for the first time. 42 on the back with LOTS of scrambling because of errant drives and skulled approach shots....
I looked at them and will keep you posted when I pick them up in a month or so. Thanks for saving me a one hour sales pitch! I really need to hook you guys up with a beer one time or something. Thanks everyone for the advice...
Great drill, but what was with the music? For the first 20 seconds I thought Freddy was going to turn around and look for a hug!