or Connect

Posts by Larrikin

I think Jason Day will get over his sore thumb and really do some damage.  He has had a decent track record of late at Augusta.  Also I think The Great One is really rubbing off on Dustin Johnson. 
My brother in law gave me a bag of clubs 5-6 years ago, they are the Ping Karsten 1 series.  They were is granddads clubs and I was just curious how old would they be?  Heard they were good in their day, but a mate told me I would do better with newer clubs.  Any truth that these could be seriously outdated?
Just curious if this issue has been resolved?  As it stands current member of draftstreet are not permitted to enter this competition.    
Okay I've sorry to enter this freeroll and I get the following   "Sorry, this freeroll is exclusive to a DraftStreet partner site."
Also only US and Canadian residents only, due to tax reasons.  So if you are outside those two countries I wouldn't worry about this.    
If you head back to the "Tour Talk" main page you will see it at the top.
Are you allowing current members into it, or is this only for people that aren't members to join?  Also you might want to make it clear that not every state considers this legal and no other nation outside the US and Canada are allowed to participate.          
My pick em team for this tourney   Brandt Snedeker Bubba Watson Chris Stroud Brandt Jobe Ernie Els Webb Simpson     Liking Stroud so far
In my fantasy team for this event I have:   Martin Kaymer Greg Chalmers Matt Kulchar Nicolas Colsaerts Branden Grace Charl Schwartzel     Grace came up huge today for me, hope these other guys keep it rolling    
Yeah I had a good laugh about it too