or Connect

Posts by Chris E

In the earlier post Watson was quoted as criticizing Woods for his on course antics. If he would have been criticizing him for his adultery, you and all the other knee-jerk TW defender fanboys would have a point.  Why don't you tell us why he dislikes TW? I think I get it. Does it fall along the same lines and accusations that were thrown at the ones in here that thought he should have been DQ'd in the Masters that year, which in fact over 50% of a poll of professionals...
On a positive note I learned what shamanism is. This Ferguson guy is trolling big time, and some of you have hooks all in your mouth.  lol. Classic. 
We've heard all of this before. All that matters is what happens starting Thursday. He has shown the past several years the inability to perform in majors, especially on the weekends. It's all between the ears. I still say he will stink it up then an injury will appear. 
 New Dufner theme song: I've been run down and I've been lied to.And I don't know why, I let that mean woman make me a fool.She took all my money, wrecked my new car.Now she's with one of my good time buddies,They're drinkin' in some cross-town bar. Sometimes I feel, sometimes I feel,Like I've been tied to the whippin' post.Tied to the whippin' post, tied to the whippin' post.Good Lord, I feel like I'm dyin. My friends tell me, that I've been such a fool.But I had to stand...
 I read the quote and the article from the OP. Whatever, it's what alot of people think.  Amazing that he can hit hundreds of balls and tear it up in practice, with no mention of pain, according to his "insiders" and Notah "Sock Puppet" Begay. This whole thing is a joke. 
Kudos for DiMarco telling it like it is. Brandel also speaks truth to the fanboys, which gets them all in a lather.   When Tiger starts spraying it all over the course and chipping it over the green next week, then his back will start hurting or his glutes will deactivate. 
 Yeah, and now he is on the apology train about not being a good role model. Makes me want to puke. 
I finally clicked on this thread to see WTF is going on about some second tier Euro golfer, and I see it is just somebody named silent with a man crush bumping it.    How old are you, silent? 
 As luck would have it, I turned on TGC when I got in bed last night and I was fortunate enough to see a live phone interview with Notah on whatever news show they had on. I almost urinated on myself with excitement! I learned that Notah has spent time with Tiger this week, and that he thinks that Tiger seeing him was good for him. He said they played golf and went to the gym! He said Tiger was going to go watch Lindsey ski this weekend. He said Tiger was good mentally....
 Hi Skydog. I was hoping I would get a chance to reply to you. By coincidence I started reading up on Duane Allman a few months ago. What a tragedy such a talent was struck down so early in life. I too am a fan. Whipping Post is one of my top 5 favorite songs of all time, and Melissa is not far behind.  Maybe there is a lesson in human nature that we can learn from Duane's life. I recently read he was voted the #2 ranked guitarist of all time by Rolling Stone in some poll....