or Connect

Posts by Chris E

Well he's got to try to get back ahead after all those taxes he pays. 
Scott has a history of this shaky putting even recently. Obviously the 2012 Open, but even last year I remember a lot of short missed putts at the Masters on Sunday. Last year at the Australian Masters where Rory beat him, he missed a lot of 5-10 foot putts that would have won him the tournament going away. Now this, with the inexcusable though so predictable miss of short put on 16 and the 63 putts on the weekend.
 Maybe Jason Day and Henrik Stensen.
 I thought when you wrote and struck threw the racist implication stuff it was a play to show how reasonable Tiger fans are. No, I didn't feel you made the comment about me. No worries, take care.
 Maybe so, but the troll's prey doesn't know who they are apparently. Calling people racist, knuckle draggers, or whatever that make a comment about Woods is what I am talking about.
 I just slammed Mickelson. Players throwing clubs and getting pissed off doesn't bother me. I think most of the Tiger slamming is trolling because his fans are such an easy mark. I like it when Chamblee for example says something about him, knowing I will get hours of amusement from the screeching in here.
 I think he is probably gripping on his diminished skills that come with age. I just don't buy that the swing coach can do much about a 38 year old Tiger Woods figuring out how to overcome his mental issues. I don't think I look at it as deeply as you. On the course he is on his own, and how he responds is up to him. That being said, I do think that Steve Williams leaving had a bigger impact than can be measured.
He's human, and the game is hard. Obviously something gets to him when he gets on the course. Fear of failure? Why does he swing so much harder on the course and spray it everywhere? We all have trouble replicating what we do on the range and it is all mental. These are simple things that are difficult to overcome, and a swing coach is not the answer to the mental part of the game IMO. He's got to work this out himself, beginning with his crashes on the weekends in majors....
Amazing Mickelson made it all the way back to +2 I believe. Even so, PM is such a douche clown. He was slamming the course designer yesterday about how he 'expected much more', while praising him today while saying the course was only 'a little off'.
 I think that is it. When Tiger is on the course it looks like he is trying to kill the ball, except yesterday. Much different than the fluid swings we see on the range. I don't know what was up with that flub approaching 18, though.