or Connect

Posts by Chris E

As luck would have it, I turned on TGC when I got in bed last night and I was fortunate enough to see a live phone interview with Notah on whatever news show they had on. I almost urinated on myself with excitement! I learned that Notah has spent time with Tiger this week, and that he thinks that Tiger seeing him was good for him. He said they played golf and went to the gym! He said Tiger was going to go watch Lindsey ski this weekend. He said Tiger was good mentally....
 Hi Skydog. I was hoping I would get a chance to reply to you. By coincidence I started reading up on Duane Allman a few months ago. What a tragedy such a talent was struck down so early in life. I too am a fan. Whipping Post is one of my top 5 favorite songs of all time, and Melissa is not far behind.  Maybe there is a lesson in human nature that we can learn from Duane's life. I recently read he was voted the #2 ranked guitarist of all time by Rolling Stone in some poll....
 Indefinite leave, but may return Feb 26 lol. He will return when he is playing well enough to be competitive. Whatever.. The problem with that is the reason he is not competitive is between his ears, and he won't know that until he is in a tournament. We have heard all the stories about how he has been striping it in practice. Oh well, if he gets through a few holes and sux, as I suspect he will, then his glutes can just deactivate and the fanboys will report for duty lol. 
 I was just replying to GolfingDad, who was telling me his resume pertaining to back injuries with that little wink emoticon implying that he knows what he was talking about. Since that time, he has cleared that up his so we are all good. I normally don't tell people anything about my physical issues, so please ignore my disclosure...I wouldn't want it to taint any of your opinions inre to TW. Besides, I have never written anything about his physical ailments and how it...
 Good. I was beginning to think your persona on various forums was ______Dad, with pictures in my head of some righteous crank running around the internet scolding others for not acting right. I'm glad we got that cleared up. Back on topic, I was thinking of some other advice I would give TW. I remember the crazy press conference he gave after he got caught screwing around. At the time I advised him to just STFU and not say anything, but he did it anyway. The haters think...
 Wow. Did the people you scolded recover from that trauma?  I have two ruptured disks in my neck C5 and C6, and have a fusion between C1 and C2 from a car accident nearly 30 years ago, and have arthritis down my spine. At times I have been immobile. Hopefully this makes me qualified to form an opinion without scolding lol. 
Just got a chance to watch some highlights from yesterday. His grimace timing is off.   I would suggest practicing the grimace in front of the mirror to where it more closely follows his swing. Right now he is looking where the ball goes before he grimaces, which works fine for the fanboys but tends to make the haters call BS.  Coordinating the grimace with the swing is an easy fix to ward off any speculation.   I would also suggest that if he hit the ball straight or...
 Well, if he didn't pick up a wedge the last 6 months then he lied in the ESPN article I linked to. It seems the shank out of the bunker on Wednesday into the crowd may not have been on purpose.  In fairness to TW, I can't imagine being that intense for 30+ years, to be the best in the world, and then start to wear out physically and mentally from being under the spotlight for so long. I can't imagine being that disciplined in a sport like golf that is so much mental for...
First of all, he is full of shit as has pretty much been usual for the past several years, while the fanboys lap it up waiting for the return of their hero armed with his latest swing:   http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/12236940/tiger-woods-says-driving-ball-far-was-15-years-ago   Several thousands of chips, and it is better now? It actually looked just as bad as it did in December, maybe worse. I'm sure it was better in his backyard. Just like all the other previous...
One of the best rounds ever, especially in those conditions, and all the discussion is about Dan Jenkins and Tiger Woods while the crickets chirp here. Fantastic round by Jordan. Says alot about the 'fans' of golf here.