or Connect

Posts by awesome1975

yeah it does help.
man sorry about that. should be ok now
Here is the swing. Sorry that the angle of the camera is not straight on I had trouble lining it up.
Workin on getting a video of my swing now. would really like a critique.
Tried some short swings today with hands and weight forward at impact. Then tried a full swing and both go about the same distance. Guess i need to be patient and lengthen the swing gradually
got it. tried some of the drill in the videos with and iron without a ball and a slower swing, got a six inch straight divot with weight and hands forward at impact.
Should i also try to have my weight forward with my hands in front of the club at impact with the driver also?
This is kind of a funny way to think about it. But at one point when my hip turn was better, it felt like at the start of my downswing i was doing that old dance the twist.  so in your head think of that dance when you start your downswing. Ha Ha. It may work.
That is exactly what i need to do, the videos helped. I have never tried the full swing slowly. I get the mechanics just need to do the drills in the videos. thanks sk
no not much of a divot. getting hands in front of club at impact is important i know. just seems like the only way i can do it is with that short swing.