or Connect

Posts by bjfox10

Welcome to the forum,   In my opinion you should play the shot shape that is more reliable for you. If that means you have to play away from the pin but are able to avoid trouble so be it. Your job is to score lower.
If he had told Macatee that he would have looked pretty stupid. He will not qualify for Harding Park
I'm feeling optimistic I went with 139.5. However, I am still not convinced he is playing. I cannot think of a reason why he would wait to announce whether or not he is playing other than he is still unsure if he is ready. If that is the case he is not ready which also means I have completely contradicted myself. I guess that is part of being a fan. 
There seems to be lots of chatter today.   http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/notah-tiger-50-50-chance-play-masters/     http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/love-dont-count-out-tiger-just-yet/     It often feels like team Tiger has a way of changing the conversation before big announcements. I am not saying that they are good at it.   My guess is that he will commit early next week. 
I believe this statement is spot on. Spieth, McIlroy, Reed and others are great players who are playing great golf but they have not transcended to sport. To be honest I do not think Phil did either. The ability for a golfer to do that is extremely rare.   I do believe that golf is in fair to good shape but not great. In the end purse sizes and TV rating will settle the argument of if this is must see TV. 
Thanks EverythingGolf I appreciate that. For some reason it is always hard to bring those go feels that you find in a lesson. For the past two weeks I did my best to be a stupid monkey and I think it started to pay off today. I am still setting up with my right side a bit two high and I would like to come from the inside a bit more. All feedback welcome.   I shot this video today in my small lab in my basement. The video uploaded at full speed...not sure why.  
I thought I would give a little update on my progress with the Super Speed Golf system. I have been doing the program pretty consistently for about two months. I track my progress on a white board that hangs on a wall right in front of where I train. I fairly competitive so having my past result right in front of me give me something to shoot for each training session. I have only had two opportunities to actually hit my driver since I started training. The first was at a...
Thanks @iacas. I am currently waiting on some information from athletic director about our fall schedule. I coach boys volleyball in the fall so i just have to see how the two schedules align.
That is an interesting take. I didn't think about the how he could use a slander lawsuit to clear his name for old allegations. If figured his PR people would advise him not to sue because headlines would read something like. "Billionaire golfer Tiger Woods sues struggling journeyman pro" 
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 15 years My current handicap index or average score is: 2.5 My typical ball flight is: Draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: flip weak and right   I have been fortunate to be able to work with Dave and Erik at Golf Evolution since December 2011. I thought I'd share a bit of my journey with some pictures and the video below. My most recent visit this past Friday was exceptionally good Dave's description of...