or Connect

Posts by bjfox10

I thought I would give a little update on my progress with the Super Speed Golf system. I have been doing the program pretty consistently for about two months. I track my progress on a white board that hangs on a wall right in front of where I train. I fairly competitive so having my past result right in front of me give me something to shoot for each training session. I have only had two opportunities to actually hit my driver since I started training. The first was at a...
Thanks @iacas. I am currently waiting on some information from athletic director about our fall schedule. I coach boys volleyball in the fall so i just have to see how the two schedules align.
That is an interesting take. I didn't think about the how he could use a slander lawsuit to clear his name for old allegations. If figured his PR people would advise him not to sue because headlines would read something like. "Billionaire golfer Tiger Woods sues struggling journeyman pro" 
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 15 years My current handicap index or average score is: 2.5 My typical ball flight is: Draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: flip weak and right   I have been fortunate to be able to work with Dave and Erik at Golf Evolution since December 2011. I thought I'd share a bit of my journey with some pictures and the video below. My most recent visit this past Friday was exceptionally good Dave's description of...
To my knowledge Butch has never commented on why the two split. Tiger has stated that he needed to go another direction because he could no longer snap his left knee it transition.   IMO both of them have big controlling personalities and they just could not make it work any longer...too many alpha's in the pack.   
While I am not sure to what level Tiger will be able to return to comparing him to Tyson is poor at best. In Tyson's book he admits to using cocaine daily and partying instead of training. Unless, we we get a report from Medalist we can't be sure how hard Tiger is working but I don't think he is a coke head. 
Yes, I would switch. As other have said it would increase your chances of winning. 
I believe he should work on Keys number 2 and 4 which will help the some issues that he is having with key number 5.   Like others have have said I believe he could back improve how he banks on his right foot. This would allow him to deliver the club properly from the inside. Right now the club does come from inside but it is because he is beginning to run out of right arm and he is throwing the club head out creating a path that may be to for from the inside. Proper...
    Are they all on steroids? Or are we not quite finished developing at age 19?
What 1. I would like to see him strengthen his grip.   Why 1. I believe this would give him a different feel for the club face closing and one that is more reliable. Right now it appears to me that one of the reasons that he is extending early and throwing out his angles is a effort to close the face.    How 1. Other then the obvious of turning his hands to the right you should also check to see if he has the club in his fingers and not his...