or Connect

Posts by bjfox10

No insults coming from me. I think you have a very good point. Think about it from a numbers perspective. There is a lot more people on Earth than there was back then. And, they are playing for a lot more money. Now I understand that not all of the people on the planet are vying for a spot on the PGA tour. But I'll bet the number has grown exponentially for the same 125 spots.   
Tiger Woods -8 Jordan Speith -8 Rickie Fowler -7   "I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver".
It's a fart joke...think about it.
Shut up %sshole.
Bounce can certainly be your friend. My 58 degree has 22 degrees of bounce and the way that it is designed it is extremely easy to lay open and play floppy pitches. There are a number of discussions on this site regarding this topic. Look for the ones with @mvmac and @iacas hitting flop shots off a green.
Tiger Woods -11 Adam Scott -11 Phil Mickelson -11
I'm just glad that I remember to make some picks this week. I slipped from from 5th to 15th because I didn't log in on time...oops
@iacas I'll meet you at the Peace bridge....
I recently made a decision to make an upgrade to the clubs in my bag. I have some rather lofty goals for this season and wanted to make sure that my clubs were not going to be working against me. In my recent work with Dave Wedzik and Erik Barzeski at GOLF EVOLUTION it became apparent that I could not create the proper launch conditions with my current driver. I also had some questions about the irons that I played. After a pretty exhaustive search and decided to schedule...
1. Masters 2. US Open 3. British Open (yes, I still like to identify that as the British) 4. Ryder Cup 5. Accenture Match Play (with a decent field)   I would put the PGA on this list if it went back to match play.