or Connect

Posts by Ping

I'm older than you, (I went to a Beatles concert in 1966) so my frame of reference is vastly different than yours. woods, without peer in the world of golf for a decade, became a figure to be emulated, ...young golfers the world over idolized him for his talent and accomplishments..he became a role model. All that ended when wood's real character was exposed. Not one of the gents I play with from the senior tees is willing to give woods a pass for his transgressions, not...
I'm not a hater..he has done a great deal for this great game. I don't care for woods because he squandered his reputation and legacy for some strange..I hope it was worth it. Guys that rise to his level of accomplishment should strive to be role models for future generations..not alley cats. clinton is cut from the same cloth..honorable men, men of character, have occupied the Oval Office..clinton is trash, and so is woods.
Eldrick is his name..
Yawn..............Two of Jordan's wins are the same tournaments Eldrick missed the cut on.
Eldrick has an erection lasting over four hours when playing a bunch of C players on an easy course..If Jordan, Rory et.al, were in the field, he would be soiling himself ..
    YAWN....
Must have been having a cocaine flashback...
               .....Yawn.....
      Concur.....Yawn.....Boom shakalaka...
I'm curious...If there was no racial intent, then why the need for an apology?