or Connect

Posts by Apotheosis

Take a look at your head movement on video.  I find that when my AoA gets too steep its because my head moves towards the target durning the downswing.
Your gaps aren't too bad really.  I dont see where you need another club honestly just work on your swing.
Much better video. Talks about how the right hip moves up and towards the target on the backswing and the importance of the hip slide. Those two videos are completely contradictory golf instruction in a nutshell.
Just another example of poor golf instruction.
IMO there is a lot of wrong information in this thread. Power is not generated by resistance between upper body and lower body. It's generated by the degree in which the shoulders are able to rotate. The larger the rotation of the shoulders the more power in the swing. Allowing the hips to rotate "properly" in the back swing makes it much easier to get a full shoulder turn. As well as getting a steeper left shoulder, or tilt towards the ball on the backswing. The right...
    Done that multiple times :D
I just want them both to play well.  Not too much to ask is it :D
This tip did not help my golf swing...     #amidoingitright
  He doesn't cock his wrist very much if at all in that swing.  Look at where his club is at the top of the back swing its pointing up in the air.  A cocked wrist would have the club face pointed in the direction of his target.            Edit: If i have the fancy drawing tools i could show it a little clearer, but look at the angle between club shaft and forearm.  That is not a cocked wrist.
I am really liking what I am hearing from Sean.  I am new to golf and professional golf in general so I wasn't around for all the controversy he stirred up but I like his attitude to coaching and his honesty when asked about his earlier coaching career and his missteps.