or Connect

Posts by Chris Stewart

You're right in both regards. I need a lesson with the driver and a proper fitting with it too. I have a heck of a time hitting the driver with any sort of confidence. No problem on the range or in a sim, the course just doesn't do it for me. Figuring that out would help my game a lot.
An ugly 48 (+13, 32.6/118). My drives were all over the place, as usual, but today my iron play was pretty poor as well. I shanked a few approaches which is uncharacteristic for my recent play. My chipping and putting were pretty good today. I had good lines and speed on most putts and narrowly missed, so I'm hopeful some of those will begin dropping soon. Still need to get a lesson for my driver and likely a fitting too.
On my outing this afternoon, another day hitting 0 fairways. Frustrating.
On my home course, an 87 a few weeks ago. Last week I shot a 42 and 43 on the respective 9s over two days.
22.4, yeah. And that suuuucks. Thanks for the help.
Yeah I believe that's correct based on what I found on the USGA website, I'm just not sure how to determine which holes I'm given strokes for. I was only playing the front 9 and the CR/slope is 32.6/118 if that matters.
Here's the scorecard:
First of all, do you post incomplete rounds?Second, I'm trying to figure out how to post my afternoon round today. I finished 7 and on the 8th tee box the storm rolled in. After 7, I had a 34 with a par 5 and par 3 to finish. Looking at the USGA rules, it says:I'm not entirely sure what the handicap strokes are for those holes. If I'm looking at my scoring app correctly, there is one dot under the 8th handicap space and two dots under the 9th hole handicap space. Are...
I went to Golf Galaxy yesterday afternoon and decided to pick up my current driver in both regular and stiff to test the difference in the simulator. My swing speed has been in the upper 80s and low 90s, and I was mostly curious to see if a stiff flex would yield more consistency for me over my regular flex -- knowing that at my speed regular was the way to go. Hell, I had an hour to kill on the other side of town, lets just be honest here... I hit a few with the...
When, after a full round, you didn't have the chance to leave your glove in the cart after you've approached the green. [Because instead of just taking your putter out, your wedge has to tag along as well.]