or Connect

Posts by cristphoto

Bingo!
Just skimming the top of the grass in a hazard is not considered grounding the club - no penalty.
I have a set of 712 AP2's. The AP2 standard loft is 2 degrees weaker than most of today's "standard" lofts. For me I lost about 1/2 club of distance going to the AP2's but don't mind. The feel and accuracy more than make up for the slight loss.
I'll give every golfer the benefit of doubt on their initial action. I start with the assumption they're honest. Where I don't is when they are taken aside and shown a video of their foul. What possible argument could Choi present for defense? Not signing your scorecard after a completed round is a DQ. That should be her official status for last weeks tournament - not a WD.
I use the Bushnell NEO X. Battery life is great. I easily play two rounds with room to spare. Great for weekend getaways.
The story I heard was she refused to sign her scorecard after it was pointed out she incurred a penalty for playing a ball from the wrong position. Not signing a scorecard is a DQ.
Anything Goretex and you'll be fine. I personally like the Sunice line. Keep checking in with The Golf Warehouse (usually in the dead of winter) for good sales. My last Sunice Goretex jacket from them was $75.
I started playing at about age 13. My parents saw an ad for a summer golf clinic that came with some lessons and a round of golf. I took to it right away. In the summer I would ride my bike about two miles to a local course and play. I would hit plastic balls in the back yard almost every day. Started playing tournaments about two years later and learned a lot. Played all my life and when I retired the pro at a local course was chatting with me during a frost delay and...
Even if it works as designed, I can never get past the looks of these new oversized putters.  I'm a long term Anser style user that now happily uses a Scotty Cameron style Anser.
If you're moving why not just Fedex them? Your clubs will be a lot safer than putting them on a commercial flight.