or Connect

Posts by Golfingdad

Looks like it's totally private.  The return for the website on google calls it a "world class private club and community." Also, if you look at their website, it looks like they're going for the Augusta National style of having members from all over, because under the 'living' tab one of its options are "member suites," which are: 
Obviously, mathematically, this is indisputable.  However, ... ... from a scoring standpoint, I would disagree with this.  In the case of a topped or skied drive that goes 80 yards, for example, whether you're on a 460 yard par 4 or you move up a set of tees and are on a 420 yard par 4, in either case you're too far to have any realistic chance of hitting the green with your next shot.  If I drew a good lie and hit a good 3 wood for my second shot, then if I was playing...
 I like this statement, specifically as it relates to the above portion of @Fourputt 's post, even if I'm veering ever so slightly OT here.  My home course has a policy where juniors under 17 can not only ride along, but actually play for free all day on weekdays and on weekends after noon.  My son just turned 6 and it was this very policy that tipped the scales in favor of me choosing this course.  I also see a lot of kids out there all of the time and the course...
Heaven forbid that a wife and husband might actually enjoy spending time together?!?!?!
I think everybody's scores list looks like that except your own when you are logged in. Somebody on...
I had one as well.  90 yards from the middle of the fairway.  Before this thread, I would try and muscle a lob wedge and the most likely result was less than solid contact - probably fat.  "Good" result likely included so much spin that it actually came back to me. Instead, a smooth 3/4 SW and it bounced once and stopped 3' from the hole.  Extra satisfying when I saw the people on the next tee were watching.  Overall, I'm loving this because my short iron shots are being...
Right - these are the obvious questions.  I don't question his ability or whether or not he's a nice guy, but how are there not more witnesses to this event, which occurred during a tournament mind you, other than his two sons and some random military guy. Somebody said above that he hadn't YET posted this score, that doesn't mean that he doesn't post them though.  It's easy to pile up a few scores if you play often and enter them all at once, or to just post a few days...
Fruedian slip? ;) Good post tho.
Agree with everybody that said you simply call the clubhouse and inform them.  They would should send a ranger out right quick to talk with them.   Also, if I was in a similar situation to you, playing with my wife or my son, I'd probably also let them pass just to avoid the danger of their premature shots.
Yes, a piece of thick double sided tape that I forgot the name of. It's straight out of the game golf faq though. I've had no problems whatsoever with that tag-it hasn't budged. :)EDIT: Here you go ... https://gamegolf.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1775100-counter-balance-putter-tag-entry?b_id=7220