or Connect

Posts by Golfingdad

LOL.  You have no idea how close I was to typing "going forward" (instead of the red text) in my post right before yours: 
While I still think that a couple of shots here and there could have swung this thing our direction and changed the entire narrative of the post Cup discussion, I've also been persuaded by the opinions of some of you to change my mind a bit on Phils comments. It's something I'd never be able to do (I'm too much of a wuss and like everybody to like me), I acknowledge that what Phil did could have been in the best interest of the US Ryder Cup chances in the future.  And for...
OK, then 10.6 posts per day.  Still, kinda yikes-ish!!
Wow, that's kinda ... sad. Luckily, though, I think your math is a little bit off.  I started in February of 2012.  That's 2 years and 8 months, so roughly 975 days, I'm thinking?? Still, an average of over 10 posts a day over that time frame is pretty high.  Maybe I should slow down a bit.
Ah, what a nice thing to say .... even if it was in jest. P.S.  It's 12:00 PDT (3:00 EDT) on September 30, 2014. Way to go .............................. ?????????????????  (I'll let @David in FL figure that one out ... I'm off to the range)    ZERO.
It rules out a considerable portion of the golfing world.  That's why I contend that if everybody is honest, we have all likely violated at least one of the "rules" already listed. I talk about stuff other than golf during the round.  How can you not? I've had to count all of my strokes in my head (and even using my finger to point ) occasionally. I sometimes carry a big umbrella. I sometimes dress snazzy - even with a purple sweater. I frequently don't use ProV1's I used...
I practice, on average, twice a week during my lunch break at work.  Usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  As far as rounds go, though, I squeeze them in whenever I can:   I play with my dad most times my parentscome to visit, which is every 3 weeks or so. I play on a Sunday with my buddies once a month or maybe 6 weeks. I play 9 holes before work at the local pitch and putt every couple of weeks. I come into work early and will sneak out and play on a weekday...
Well, now that the playoffs are here, who else is excited???  I have no real investment this year (or last year, or the year before that ,or the year before that, or basically every year since 2006) so it's nice and stress free.  I get to root for good games and long series'.   I would lean towards seeing the west coast teams (and specifically the Socal teams) advance as far as possible, and this year of all years seems like the best bet for a freeway series, but...
Not fair.  I think it should be more like 'if she asks you that question and you have to answer her with anything more than a Tony Almeida stare."  4
Disagree.  It's bad enough that I have to putt over the guys ball mark ... now you're telling me I'm going to have to chip over his body?!?!?! BTW, is there a single member of this thread that is a golfer anymore??  I would put good money on that answer being no.  7