or Connect

Posts by Pat007

[QUOTE=SteveO;483635]Hi there, My clubs (Taylor Made 300s) were damaged in a fire last fall, so I need to replace them. The insurance company didn't give me as much as I would have liked for them, so I'm looking for a used set to keep it cheap. I work in a golf shop and take in trades on used clubs all the time. Just how much do you think these irons are worth? They were 999$ brand new and they're 8 years old! We use a website called GlobalGolf.com to appraise club...
Sean Avery is an embarassment to the NHL! He's a goon, a jerk and a bigot. He's embarassed himself many times through his actions and his words. His commment about french players and visors, very classy. His comment to Dion Phaneuf about '' sloppy seconds''? Very classy. His back to the play, screening Martin Brodeur and waiving his arms like a monkey? Looked great for the NHL. Give me a freakin' break. If you aspire to be like Sean Avery, I feel for you, man.You...
i've never seen that model! Then again, Odyssey must not make it left handed...
i work in a golf shop, and sell about a million gloves a year. You can order Titleist gloves by the box, but they're generally the same price whether you order 6 or 26. A smaller specialty shop would be able to cut you a deal more so than a Golf Galaxy-type place. Also, FYI, Dunlop makes great gloves for rediculously cheap. The Dunlop LoCo gloves are 5$ cost are retail for roughly $9.99 for a ful leather glove. Being a Titleist staffer, i don't wear them anymore, but they...
[and how is it "more" golf than what the pros do? they dont carry...[/QUOTE] Because they have caddies!! What kinda question is that??? Why don't they allow carts on the PGA tour?
the lie of your irons may be too flat as well, causing you to hit it on the toe and draw/hook the ball.
+1 on the FootJoys, can't be them...
The montreal Expos!! Oh, yeah...the bastards running MLB took our team and created the winning machine that is the Washington Natinals...they look more like the Washington Generals!
fairways, greens, putts...on occasional days I'll track whether i'm missing fairways and greens to the right or left as well, thats it. I don't read into the start or count them up during the round.
jesus....i'm a golf pro, and can tell you that no pro, myself included, keeps this many stats. Clear your headspace man. One swing thought...no more