or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

and that's the game
And...   FSU back on top.....     edit:  Barring something odd, it looks like FSU is gonna escape with a win.
Yeah, FSU is up by 4 now.   Louisville needs to get it in gear.     edit:  now Louisville is ahead by 3...    Good game!   I still think FSU cannot afford to lose this or any other game..
 The perceived weakness of the B1G is hurting MSU, OSU and Nebraska.   The chair of the committee just the same as said so when he discussed the quality of the teams OSU has played to this point.    It looks to me like the best chance the B1G has at getting a spot in the top 4 is MSU, provided they win out.  I know that isn't what you want to hear but attritition among those above MSU might let them sneak in.  Going in to East Lansing and beating a well rested MSU would...
1 Mississippi State 7-0 2 Florida State 7-0 3 Auburn 6-1 4 Ole Miss 7-1 5 Oregon 7-1 6 Alabama 7-1 7 TCU 6-1 8 Michigan State 7-1 9 Kansas State 6-1 10 Notre Dame 6-1 11 Georgia 6-1 12 Arizona 6-1 13 Baylor 6-1 14 Arizona...
Sorry to interrupt the ribs discussion but seriously, 82 points?!?!?!?!?!?!  I didn't see the game but did Texas Tech even dress any defensive players today?   I gotta think TCU scored on every single possession...    That is just unbelieveable!
I agree, I think the NCAA will come down with a HUGE hammer if these allegations are true but I also suspect it will take several months for the decision to come down.  It will be interested to see the total extent of this scandal.   I didn't read the article linked to in this thread but I did read something today that said this went beyond athletics.  So I expect the NCAA sanctions will only be a part of the total discipline they are facing..       Athletics aside, I...
While I agree with your premise, I disagree with the highlighted part as a general statement.   I have spent most of this year trying to get a reliable shot off the tee.   I have finally achieved that and yes, it really is about 5-10 yards most of the time.   Is it that way on every single shot?  No, but then again, even the pros don't hit the shot they intended all the time.   According to my statistics, I am hitting north of 60% of my fairways and now my miss is a...
 Ok, but that is going to hold you back for quite a while...    I did that for a long time, while trying (hoping) to hit a draw.   It wasn't working for me.  If you are good with that, then go for it.  I'll opt to play my 5-10 yard fade.   Hogan, Nicklaus and Trevino played a fade.   Those guys seemed to do ok with that "miss".. This may be a case of semantics here.   Some people call anything that moves left to right a slice and anything moving right to left a hook.  ...
 My typical fade isn't moving as much as yours,  maybe half that and often less, which is why I have decided it is probably best for me to live with it at this point, rather than continue to struggle trying to hit a draw and ending up all over the course and especially the rough.  So for now, in an effort to improve my scores, I have decided to play the fade as it has become something I can hit far more often than not and much more fluidly.  I have to say, it has made...