or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

Do any of you that are using these lasers wear glasses?  I wear glasses and the ones I have looked through don't seem to be all that great with glasses..    Are there adjustments possible??
I agree.   I recently bought a pair of Stealths and a pair of Protos.   I like the wide toe box and comfort of both and while I think the Stealths are kinda goofy looking, I think the Protos look good.   I have never been a fan of wingtips, even as an actual dress shoe, much less as a golf shoe and I don't like the other offerings True has kept in their lineup either.   I sure hope they come out with some new models that are more in line with the Protos.
Yes they have.   I emailed True the other day and was informed the Protos, Stealths and Tours have all been discontinued.
Sounds like there won't be much need to alter the scheme much.   Should be a good thing for continuity.    Honestly, if he has much success, I'm not sure it would be in OSU's best interest to play Miller next year, since they could have 4 years of this kid versus just one more with Miller.     I think I'd just quietly suggest he try for the NFL..
I saw this today.   At least it happened before the season starts, so his replacement will get significant practice reps with the first team.  
 I emailed True this week and was told they have stopped making the Tour, Proto and Stealth models.    So all they have at this point apparently is the narrower models.    They did say to check back because they would be offering some new models in the near future.  
Damn that would be a nice change of pace!!  I already know the Pro V is a damn good ball and that many people swear by it, so I don't need another thread telling me how it is the number 1 ball on tour.....  The commercials on the golf channel will suffice, thank you very much..
All that proves is that Titleist has the best reputation and/or marketing machine.   It really says nothing about the actual performance of the ball as compared to other tour level balls.   Gotta give them credit though, Titleist has managed to live (and thrive) for a very long time on the reputation they gained a long time ago.  
Using your listed balls and price point as the criteria, here is my experience:  I have played the Callaway Hex Chrome, Top Flite Gamer Tour (and Gamer), Titliest NXT Tour (and NXT) and the Bridgestone e5 & e6.   I don't like the Bridgestones e-series balls at all.   I don't get the same performance or feel from them as I do the others.   Beyond that, the Hex Chrome and Gamer Tour are the best all around performers for me. 
Can the typical golfer hit the green from 150?   Absolutely!!    Do they do it regularly?   LSW says no and I am going to go with that.....