or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

My favorite tackly by Ohio State was the coach that tackled the student!   LOL
 This is something I think all the manufacturers would be wise to learn.   Considering the number of people who get prototypes in the mail to try, it would appear Titleist makes changes to their balls just about as often as the others do but by keeping the same name, they have an advantage in that people don't have to guess what ball this year corresponds to the ball they played last..
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ap-sources-us-cuba-seek-to-normalize-relations/ar-BBgUJV0   Looks like we might be able to get Cuban cigars legally again in the near future..
I use the automotive adhesive remover I bought at our local NAPA.   Does a great job in very short order, will not damage paint and has a ton of other uses both on cars and around the house.
I asked him last week if he still had them.   He said he sent them back since nobody here wanted them..
I saw those on a program Friday afternoon (obviously before all of this played out).   The top 4 teams were Alabama, FSU, Oregon & TCU in that order.    
Yes they are.   Have to say, this performance looks like a team that is good enough to be in the final 4..     Very impressive for sure.   The question is, will the committee see it that way?   Guess we will know tomorrow.. 
Got to say, Jones has looked good so far. Still a lot of time to go but he is doing a good job..
Yep.  Congrats to Alabama.    Good performance.    They, Oregon and TCU have all done what they needed to do.     It'll be fun to see who handles business the best tonight..
By that definition, I may never even sniff real golfer status....