or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

Looks like an updated Bombtech Grenade driver to me.....
 I thought about that too!   What I really wonder is, just how badly they wish they hadn't run Carr out of the job in the first place.  When RichRod was at Michigan, they scored a lot of points, but they couldn't stop anybody else from scoring.   All he really needed was an upgrade at D-coordinator.  Had he done that they would've been tough to handle in the B1G.  His biggest problem was, he didnt energize their fan base.  Honestly, Michigan seems to have gotten caught up...
Wow!!   Indiana beats Mizzou!   Good win for the B1G!   Looks like they are having a pretty good day, other than Utah beating Michigan (at home, no less!).  Not sure what that says about Mizzou but I am sure it isn't good.     Watching Miss St. beat LSU at the moment and seeing that several top 25 teams are struggling with their opponents.   Maybe this is one of those upset Saturdays.....  
I agree with pretty much everything you said here.   I know it would not seem it from some of my posts, but I like the B1G.   Academically, I think you would be hard pressed to find a better collection of schools.  I was really hoping Missouri would get into the B1G instead of the SEC.   I think they were a better fit in that conference in every way.  Sadly, the curators didn't seem to see it that way...  I have always enjoyed watching the Michigan-OSU rivalry game, dating...
. Yes.  That is going to be very tough but somehow I suspect at least one will.   Even if they don't, that same perception that believes the B1G is weak, also percieves the SEC West as very strong.  So two losses there (against other SEC West teams) is not as damaging..  I'm not saying this is right, but perception is reality and that IS the perception. Making predictions now may be "useless talking points" in the eyes of some, but IMHO believing the B1G has a real chance...
 Misread OSU's schedule there.   Since that is the case, I would give the edge to MSU then.   And while it is true that sometimes the best team doesn't win, it is also true that when the better team doesn't, it's stock goes down and it is equally true that the overall impression of that team is affected by the play of the teams they beat and the teams that beat them.   So VT losing to a nobody is very bad for OSU.   At this point, their loss to VT looks a lot worse than...
I didn't discount ND.   I just don't see them running through their schedule unscathed.    And given the way the B1G has underperformed against other power 5 opponents, I really believe the second place team in the SEC or PAC 12 (with 2 losses) has a better shot at getting in than a one-loss B1G team.   And no, I don't see a rematch against Oregon getting MSU any real consideration.   Yes, having 4 spots instead of 2 does inherently increase the chances of a B1G team...
Thus far, I haven't seen anybody really look unbeatable.     Yes, Oregon looks good but beating Michigan St. doesn't look all that impressive when you consider the B1G is 1-9 so far this year against the power 5 conferences (3 losses to Big 12 teams today!).   It will be interesting to see just how they look when they get into the meat of the PAC 12 schedule.   South Carolina looked a lot more like the team everyone expected them to be today but then again, Georgia...
Don't get me wrong, I still work on swing mechanics.   I just do it on the range.   I have struggled with trying to analyze my swing while on the course and am certain that has had a profoundly negative affect on my scores.   Now, I am focusing on the shot at hand, not on the mechanics of making that shot and not only has my score improved, but my accuracy seems to be better too.  
Hit a few shots with a BB V the other day at Golfsmith.   Didn't care for it.   Too light to suit my taste.   I agree with @newtogolf  Callaway is not helping themselves here.   They need to look at what Taylormade is going through and learn from it, not mimick it.