or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

That screw came loose once on my RazrFitXtreme.    I tightened it and haven't had any  problems with it since.    I was playing in a tournament with a guy who had the same thing happen to his Xhot Driver.   Right after he teed off on the 18th tee is when he noticed it was loose.   We tightened it up and he hasn't had any issues since.   You commenting on it makes the third time and third different Callaway driver I have heard of to experience it.   I wonder if these things...
If you typically ride when you play, this is a no brainer to me.  The only way I would even consider the other course is if I was planning to use that indoor range nearly daily and even then, I am not sure I think it would make that course the better deal.   An extra $150 for the range and (depending on how many rounds you rode when you played) another $500 or more in cart fees..  Now that course is even more than the $2145..    Potentially a LOT more.
Congrats to Urban and OSU. Well played and well done!     And secondly, congrats to the B1G.   You are back and college football is better for it!
Looks to me like OSU is gonna take that new trophy to Columbus.. Oregon can't stop them.
With Harbaugh's track record, you are both probably right.   I read something on either Fox Sports or ESPN predicting they will be in the NC discussion in 3 years.    Given the level of mediocrity that Michigan has fallen to, that will be a tall order, especially since OSU and MSU don't look to be getting any weaker..    Considering how well the B1G did this year in the bowl games (regardless of how the NC game turns out) and adding the Harbaugh hire to the mix, it looks...
I've seen Oregon play a few times this year.  Compared to Oregon, 'Bama fields a team of turtles.    So making an assessment of how fast Oregon is, based on anybody but Oregon is foolish.  But the real deal isn't speed, it's tempo and nobody else plays that fast.    All year, the commentary has been about how you really can't appreciate their tempo until you play against it.   If you watched that game, you saw FSU players sucking wind midway through the 2nd quarter.  ...
I mostly agree with your assessment of this game but I am not as confident as you in their speed being on par with Oregon or them being able to match the Oregon tempo.    I might be wrong but I don't think anybody can match that tempo.   Nobody else has been that fast all year, so it is hard to believe anybody can be.   At least not for a full game.   What I do think is that Oregon will struggle to stop Jones.  If those big monsters from 'Bama couldn't bring him down, I...
I agree with this but also have to say, I think OSU is better than FSU was.   I will be real surprised if Oregon can hang that many on OSU. BTW, let me say, at the start of this season and for most of it, I said the B1G wasn't up to snuff.   I was clearly wrong and am happy to admit it because I think it is good for college football on the whole that the B1G is back..
Still so confident??
And suddenly, OSU and (after today) the B1G are relevant again........