or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

That's probably a different book series...   I'm thinking that if a golfer can actually hit where they aim, they might not need LSW....... 
All I can say is, I can't wait for my copy of this book to arrive!    I firmly believe this is going to have a drastic affect on my score..
 If you've never had a real back injury, you have no idea...    Speaking as a guy who has had back problems since an injury at the age of 16 (I am 53 now), I can tell you, back issues never go away and they sometimes pop up randomly from seemingly mundane things.   As an example, I have been dropped to my knees in pain from simply bending over to pet the dog.  So if Tiger has back issues, they aren't going away.  Ever.   He will continue to fight this for the rest of his...
I am beginning to think there is no end to the uses for BKF!!!    Back on topic, I have Lamkin Crosslines on everything but my putter.   Most of them are going on their third year (around 150-200 rounds/range trips) and since I seem to find a reason to replace at least one club a year, I typically have a new grip to compare to the older ones.   So far, the oldest ones still feel much like the newest one.    What I do to keep them feeling that way is clean them at least...
Overall, ideal for me is about 75 degrees, sunshine and very little wind.   But right now, ideal is anything warm enough that there is no snow on the ground and the course is open for play....
Well, it seems we dodged a bullet here.   Last night they were predicting 7-10".   Now they are saying 1-3" and it is gonna struggle to get the 1".  I just hope this is the last of it (the OFA seems to indicate it is)..     The long range forecast is calling for warming up starting later this week.    Hopefully, golf is in my very near future!!
 Not even if they offered to pay me to do so...    Women's clothes are typically cut much differently than mens (allowing for boobs and different body shape , etc), so even if there is nothing written on the clothing to indicate it was intended for a woman, the way it most likely will fit is going to give it away.     In this case, based on what I can tell, the nifty little script on the pocket and the cut of it (especially the horizontal seam at chest level) screams this...
 Had to lookup the anti-handicap thing..   Interesting concept.    Probably gives you a good idea of the actual state of your game..   I just did the math on my anti-handicap, which came out to 21.5.  In looking at that, I also noticed my worst score during those last 20 was a 96.   That was my worst.   So, being an 18, I still don't see a 15 as averaging 95-100 (which has been my contention all along).
BTW, since handicaps are calculated using the average of the 10 best differentials from the player's last 20 rounds, multiplied by 0.96,  the math I used to arrive at what I believe to be the average score for a 15 handicap is:  by dividing 15 by .96, which is 15.625.  Rounding that up to 16 and adding it to 72 gave me 88.   I still think this is about right since we are talking averages here and not maximums/minimums..
 Well, your math is right anyway...    87 is 85% of roughly 102.     I also think your 95% of all rounds is probably closer, especially since the actual handicap formula uses 96%..