or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

I don't know where you get your info from but according to the Golf Channel site, Tonya earned conditional status to the Ladies European Tour in 2010 (which she gave up because of pregnancy) and had 4 top tens on the Cactus Tour last year (as opposed to the info you are posting).  So yeah, based on the competition, I think she probably has the game to win this.   I really only see Lindsay and Jackie as having comparable resumes.  Mary's whole game is based on intimidation...
I played today.  It was 43 degrees with a 20mph wind.   I have no idea what the wind chill was but nevertheless, I was golfing.........
I like the Romeo Y Julieta HAVOC Fat Churchill Habano.    I have to admit though, I also like Dutch Masters Corona Deluxe.  As a kid growing up, that is what my Great-Grandfather smoked.   Maybe it's the nostalgia of them but I honestly like them, even though they are cheap..
 I agree with this and think it will ultimately be Tonya that wins.   She just seems to be the least bothered by the stresses of the show.    I think Sadena has more game but seems to be a little more affected when something significant is on the line.
I was thinking the same thing!   Having 10 penalty strokes and still managing to shoot a 90 is pretty impressive to me....    
I've played Bear Creek once (forgot about it earlier).  I've never played Gateway, Wentzville, Crystal Springs or the bluffs.   Pheasant Run was the first round of golf I had played in 30 years..   My wife and I keep saying we should go back, just to see the difference in our scores now.... If you haven't ever played the Landings at Spirit, you might give it a go.    It's a links style course, so it isn't long on "pretty stuff" so my wife is not fond of it.  I personally...
[[SPOILER]]
   As I sit here in my living room reading this thread and watching snow flurries fall (after being in a short sleeved shirt playing golf the last three days), I want to thank the two of you for putting this in perspective for me....    I hope some of the warm weather we had and are expected to have again by Tuesday, makes it way to you guys, so you can at least begin the process of melting...
I am presuming that even though you didn't put the percent sign, that GIR number is a percentage since 17 greens and 1.75 putts would put you in the low 70's...According to the "YOUR GOLF" app on my phone, over the past 6 months, I have averaged:55% of my fairways28.97% GIR2.21 putts ( told ya I struggle with the putter)
My choice would probably be Sam Snead.  Mostly because his swing allowed him to keep playing at a high level clear into his 60's.