or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

I see this whole season as a colossal failure.   The golf is bad and the girls are not good looking at all (though I will disagree with you about Tonya, I think she looks better with her hair down.   Not good, mind you, just better.).   I'll take hot chicks playing bad golf or ugly chicks playing good golf, but when you have ugly chicks playing bad golf.............    Just not a good combo.......
I have had a bulging disc (a few times actually) and can tell you it hurts a lot because the disc starts pinching nerves.   Each time I had one, bed rest and anti-inflammatories was the prescription.    On the other hand, a buddy had a bulging disc and wouldn't get off his feet long enough for it to heal.   His problem only worsened to the point it ultimately led to back surgery.    So if this is actually what Tiger has, a shot might get him through the Masters (maybe) but...
Was the league always an over 50 league and they had been basically bending the rules by letting you play?  Or is the over 50 thing a new concept?   If it has always been an over 50 league, maybe you have some angle with them, since they had been bending the rules for the past 3 years but if it the idea is to change the rules to require league players to be over 50, then they are basically abolishing the old league and creating a new one, in which case I think you are SOL. 
 There is nothing I hate worse than losing a ball in deep grass.   You know it is right there somewhere and yet you can't find it....    Must've been "something in the air" over the past few days...    Saturday, I only hit 4 fairways with the driver (all on the front 9).   The rest ended up in slice city.   Ultimately shot a 99.  Been too cold and windy to play since then..........     Looks like at least Wednesday before I get out again.  
Either my 2003 F350 dually or our 2013 Ford Explorer, depending on whether my wife needs the Explorer that day or not.   The with the rearmost seat down, the Explorer will seat 5 and still hold 5 bags.   Not sure about carts.   The truck can obviously carry a hell of a lot more gear than the 5 people it will seat need....
Yeah.  I am done with him.   I know all I need to know at this point.
I can almost guarantee it would matter to the folks at GC, since they go to great pains to keep the results quiet until the final episode has aired.. BTW, I noticed in that link I posted, that you were posting information about BB NFL several days before the official press release..   Add in your comments above and I see reason to be suspicious.....
I didn't say BB producer.   You did.   (Freudian slip?)   I said member of the cast/crew, which would include a whole bunch of other jobs besides producer. All I'm saying is, based on the stats (you LOVE stats), BB is your only interest on this forum, since every post is in a BB thread.   You have your stats and info on every player, apparently researching them in depth and are consumed with discussing them.   Apparently I am not the only one who has noticed this.  The...
 As far as I am concerned, the debate is over now.   Your opinion is yours.   My opinion is mine and as I said above, unless you are a member of the cast/crew of BB (which might be a distinct possibility, since you have only posted on this board 13 times and every one of them is in a BB thread) and are prepared to out yourself as such, I am unfazed by your predictions.
This is the text of the email I received: "As part of our ongoing initiatives, Callaway Golf is fully committed to our core business of clubs and balls. With this refocused position in mind, we want to let you know that the www.callawayuxplore.com website will be shut down after 12/31/2014.Online synching for course downloads, updates, and course search will no longer be available after this date. We recommend downloading your 50 ProMode courses to your upro, upro mx or...