or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

Matrix makes some shafts in a "firm" flex.   I have seen them on their site.   They appear to be similarly positioned between regular and firm.
Somebody commented earlier in this thread that Arkansas looked far better than their record indicated.  I think they have shown that to be true over the past two weeks.  Mizzou definitely has it's work cut out for it next Friday but at least they know what they need to do. I didn't see the FSU game but I see there is some controversy (again).    Seems FSU should have at least have been penalized for Winston pushing a ref on their game winning drive.   Mike Pereira (the ref...
Correction... (Gotta stop using my phone..) FSU almost losing to a downward trending ND team.....
I have the Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt (non slope model).   I resisted buying a laser for quite some time partly because of the issues I experienced trying to lock on to a flag using a buddies Nikon.   After finally going and testing the Bushnell, I found it easy to lock onto a flag.   Most of the time, I can be locked on in a matter of a second or two.   I still have a GPS but find that I use it very little.   The laser however would be hard to do without...
Ah but you have to play that game if you are going to talk about SOS and the committee is in fact considering it.  SOS is by it's very nature, fluid.  It involves not just how a team played on a given day against a given opponent but also how they played over the course of the season.    EVERY team you play, HOW you played and how those teams played against the rest of their schedule factor in to SOS.   The fact Miss. St. only fell from 1 to 4, while an undefeated FSU sits...
Wow. Just noticed that some stuff is missing from that.. What it was supposed to say was ND lost to a Northwestern team that was beaten by a bad Michigan team. Since FSU barely beat ND, I'm not sure they deserve #3.One has to believe their being the last remaining unbeaten Power 5 team is the only thing keeping them in the top group. They sure aren't there for style point or SOS. I keep thinking they will lose only to see them pull off nearly improbable comebacks. ...
Losing to a Northwestern team that lost to a very bad Michigan team, I am not sure they deserve that 3 ranking...   lol
Which is exactly why I propose that the playoff is limited to conference champions and require that every conference hold a championship game.   There would be a couple of teams with first round byes but I see no issue with that.   If you are the top two teams, you probably earned that bye, just as happens in other playoff/tournament setting.   Making it champions only, there is no way an undefeated Miss. St. rests their players if it could cost them their shot at the...
Who do you think is going to beat TCU?  All they have left is Kansas, Texas and Iowa State.   Texas might be a possibility but a slim one.   Oregon still has a PAC 12 championship game to play, so yeah, they could easily lose yet.. Wouldn't even hazard a guess at the 'bama/MSSt game..   
  Being in a BCS bowl is not the same as being given the opportunity to play in the NC game.   In 09, many pundits believed TCU and Boise both had legit claims to the #2 ranking and a shot at the NC but both were left out of that and ranked 3 and 4, so that they played each other.    Or the 2010 TCU team that was again professed by many pundits to have had a legit claim to the #2 spot and a shot at the NC.  In both cases, those teams ended their regular seasons undefeated...