or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

'Bama is gonna have to do a better job than they are now if they intend to win... OSU is handling them pretty well right now...
Well, that was ugly if you are an FSU fan....
Actually, 'Bama lost to Ole Miss..   Does that mean I think they will lose to OSU?  Nope.   Although I am not as sure as you seem to be....   I guess we will know by this time tomorrow night..   While I agree there is no conference rating system, the consensus has been that the SEC is (was?) somehow superior to the other conferences.    The truth is, ditchparrot19 is closer to correct than most in the SEC are willing to admit.    The reality is, year in and year out, the...
Ummm....   Even if you go strictly by "feel", stubbing the putter, missing the center, having the wrong putter head speed, etc...  is going to result in a miss.   Since the distance the feet are spread apart is based on a "feel", I am not sure how this is really any different than a guy with a "finely tuned feel for distance."  Both methods rely on feels.  They really on differ in how that player uses the feel.
Not a fan of Brent Musberger but he asked a question at the start of this broadcast (Georgia Tech/Miss. St.) that is looking to be a really good question:   Has the SEC been rated too high all year?  To be fair, I think the real question is, has the SEC west been overrated (said because there has been a lot of commentary on how the SEC east is not as strong as the west)..      Given the score from the TCU/Ole Miss game and the way this GT/Miss St game is going, one has...
 Said in response to a comment about OSU losing to Va Tech (a team that ended the regular season at 6-6)  Different tune today...
Says the guy who thought Sherman marched through Alabama....    LOL   Anyway, Dahmer was born in Wisconsin but from age 6 through high school (Revere), he was in Ohio...   Back on topic,  I truly hope Ohio State does well against Alabama.   Not because I like OSU but because I would like to see the B1G be relevant again..  
Congratulations!!    Hopefully this is just the start of a freefall for your handicap!!
The belly has a lie angle of 72 degrees. The standard and counterbalanced versions have a lie angle of 70 degrees. With irons a Callaway rep told me shortening them makes the lie flatter by 1 degree per half inch. Don't know if that applies equally to putters or not. Regarding the mid head on a standard length shaft, Odyssey did that at one time and called them "heavy putters" I have a Metal-X Dart heavy putter with a 35" shaft. It's what I have been using for quite...
Quote:While that is true most of the time (as evidenced by the increasingly light shafts and drivers being put out on the market), it is not always the case.    Once in a while I go to Golf Galaxy and Golfsmith to try out different clubs.   My swing speed is always at least 5 mph faster when swinging drivers with a 70+gram shaft than when I swing the 50-60 gram versions.   I used to think that was weird until I read a couple of articles that discussed this.  (I tried to...