or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

You answered your own question, so there is no need for me to do it again.   As for my assessment of Mary.  I stand by it.   It has nothing to do with her weight and everything to do with her choice of words and their context and her body language.   I'm really done debating this with you.   I am not going to change your mind (nor do I really care to) and unless you are actually a member of the BB cast or crew and want to divulge some inside information, you stand no...
You presume I am judging them incorrectly because my opinion differs from yours.   Could you be right?  Sure.   Could I be right?   Sure.   The difference is really in how we are looking at this.   I am assessing them based on how they are performing on the show.   You are assessing them based on stats which, by your own admission above, are not necessarily correct or well researched, since you clearly missed some info..    I am not making any assumptions on how good they...
 I have the Upro mx+ and got the same info about it..   I agree it sucks but the good news is, you will still be able to use it, you just won't be able to track stats or add new courses to it.    I can live with that since I don't track stats with mine anyway.   I just need to guesstimate what other courses I might want to add to mine and do it this year.. I personally like the YOUR GOLF app for keeping track of stats.   It gives me FIR, GIR, GIR+1, putts, score analysis,...
I think you might be reading too much into the stats you're posting..   First off, you talk about positions in a few tournaments but apparently forget that even the best players on the PGA tour have bad tournaments, miss cuts, etc....   Despite having virtually given up golf for several years to raise kids, Tonya has shown skills that are on par with the better players on this show but more than that, I am watching not only the actual golf but also their body language and...
I have the same handicap you do and have found that I play my best golf when I reduce my swing thoughts to just one during the pre-shot routine (which is a flat left wrist) and then one during the shot (which at the moment is to swing slow).  
I don't know where you get your info from but according to the Golf Channel site, Tonya earned conditional status to the Ladies European Tour in 2010 (which she gave up because of pregnancy) and had 4 top tens on the Cactus Tour last year (as opposed to the info you are posting).  So yeah, based on the competition, I think she probably has the game to win this.   I really only see Lindsay and Jackie as having comparable resumes.  Mary's whole game is based on intimidation...
I played today.  It was 43 degrees with a 20mph wind.   I have no idea what the wind chill was but nevertheless, I was golfing.........
I like the Romeo Y Julieta HAVOC Fat Churchill Habano.    I have to admit though, I also like Dutch Masters Corona Deluxe.  As a kid growing up, that is what my Great-Grandfather smoked.   Maybe it's the nostalgia of them but I honestly like them, even though they are cheap..
 I agree with this and think it will ultimately be Tonya that wins.   She just seems to be the least bothered by the stresses of the show.    I think Sadena has more game but seems to be a little more affected when something significant is on the line.
I was thinking the same thing!   Having 10 penalty strokes and still managing to shoot a 90 is pretty impressive to me....