or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

My typical fade isn't moving as much as yours,  maybe half that and often less, which is why I have decided it is probably best for me to live with it at this point, rather than continue to struggle trying to hit a draw and ending up all over the course and especially the rough.  So for now, in an effort to improve my scores, I have decided to play the fade as it has become something I can hit far more often than not and much more fluidly.  I have to say, it has made...
Congrats on the milestone!!   I think we still need an Archland golfers outing...
Stupples has golf cred and I think she works well with Martin Hall.   Sonders had ratings and a body that could inspire wet dreams in an old man.     I wish Sonders was still on TGC but as with everything else, things change.   I miss her on TGC and hope she is part of the olympic coverage....
well, my scores are not showing it but I have finally turned at least one corner...   I have fought a two way miss for a long time, especially with my driver.     A lot of that had to do with struggling to find the right tempo.   For as long as I have been playing golf, (roughly 4 years now), I have fought a slice and tried desperately to hit a draw.    While i have achieved that at times, I keep coming back to a fade.   I have finally decided to accept that I hit a fade...
That is true but it will also bite them in the tail come playoff time.    As it stands now, 3 teams from the SEC west are in the top 4 of both the AP and Coaches polls.   Clearly, those polls will change over the next few weeks as those teams are forced to play each other....  
Interesting day for sure..    A lot of one sided games but this FSU/ND game has been entertaining (what I have seen of it, since I had to watch Mizzou lay the smack down on Florida)..    I don't have a rooting interest in this game at all but it is definitely fun to watch.
If any of the allegations against Winston and/or FSU turn out out to be true, FSU will be in deep excrement.   Hindering an investigation into rape/sexual assault would be the next best (worst) thing to what happened at Penn State and if proven true, the repercussions will be severe and long lasting.    The autographs thing is small potatoes compared to the rape/sexual assault charges but, with that said, I  think Georgia suspending Gurley will probably save them from...
Apparently they aren't.   1:35 to go and Miss. St. is  up by 15..  So, not a blow out but something of an upset...
WOW!! Mizzou gets blown out at home and now Miss. St. is up by 3 TD's in the first quarter..    Blow out day in the SEC????
To answer the specifics of your question, at this stage of my game, I would rather hit it well because I know that once I can do that consistently, the scores will take care of themselves.   But I would submit that our definitions of hitting the ball well are very different.   To me,  if shots are ending up in places that are not so good, then they are not good shots regardless of how well you struck them.   Maybe you made good contact.   Maybe you hit your preferred...