or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

I use the automotive adhesive remover I bought at our local NAPA.   Does a great job in very short order, will not damage paint and has a ton of other uses both on cars and around the house.
I asked him last week if he still had them.   He said he sent them back since nobody here wanted them..
I saw those on a program Friday afternoon (obviously before all of this played out).   The top 4 teams were Alabama, FSU, Oregon & TCU in that order.    
Yes they are.   Have to say, this performance looks like a team that is good enough to be in the final 4..     Very impressive for sure.   The question is, will the committee see it that way?   Guess we will know tomorrow.. 
Got to say, Jones has looked good so far. Still a lot of time to go but he is doing a good job..
Yep.  Congrats to Alabama.    Good performance.    They, Oregon and TCU have all done what they needed to do.     It'll be fun to see who handles business the best tonight..
By that definition, I may never even sniff real golfer status....
 A friend of mine has that heater.   He said it doesn't work well if you don't have an enclosure of some kind because it will go out.     He is looking to replace it with one of these .
 I was listening to the local ESPN radio broadcast today while I was out and about.   The likable factor was something they kept talking about.   They kept saying he was far more likable than Pelini.    If all other factors were identical (or really close), I might understand choosing him over Pelini but something just doesn't seem right about firing a guy with a real winning record because he hasn't won a conference title and then hiring a guy who is barely above...
To me, the two teams who look the most vulnerable are the ones sitting at 5 & 6.  OSU because of the aforementioned QB situation and Baylor because K-State is a pretty good team and they rarely beat themselves. Anybody can schedule top 25 teams but beating them is another story.  Auburn has won 3 games against top 25 teams.  IF OSU wins this weekend, they will also have 3 wins against top 25 teams.    And BTW, I am most decidedly NOT an OSU fan.  I don't think that will...