or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

Yelling fire or bomb in a movie theater is a far cry from being on par with a sports team name.       Let me ask you this............    You are quite obviously an Ohio State alum and fan.    Their team name is the Buckeyes and many people from the state refer to themselves and other people from Ohio as "buckeyes".    The buckeye tree produces a nut.  What if someone decided they did not like being called a buckeye because in their interpretation, you just called them a...
No, I don't believe you are a member of Congress.    But let me ask you this...    Your comment was that if any people are offended, it should not be allowed.   What would you think if I decided to sue you because your opinion and your posts offended me?   Using your comments, I should win and you should be restricted from disagreeing with me.    How would that sit with you? You see, I support your right to not agree with me and I support your right to not like the team...
 As I said, unless fans vote with their pocketbook to force a change, it will take legal action to cause Snyder to make a name change.  Once it enters the legal system (aka our court system), the government is involved, even if it were to be a civil action.  Furthermore, once free speech becomes something that can be censored through the court system simply because someone (anyone) was offended, everything anyone says becomes fair game for such action.    Do you really...
 I cut the rest of your comments off because this part alone is a real problem to me.    Freedom of speech is one of our most treasured ideals in this country, however lately it seems that only applies so long as no one is offended by that speech.   There is nothing in the first amendment that addresses someone being offended by the speech of another.    With regard to this particular issue, when the fans stop buying Redskins merchandise and stop showing up at games,...
I have been getting most of mine from Dr. Mulligan's (http://drmulligans.com//).   Dr. Mulligan's mint balls are virtually impossible to tell from brand new.  I used to buy from lostgolfballs.com but their top grade will have player's markings on them, where the Dr. Mulligan balls do not.
I couldn't agree more about the fragility of our game at this stage and can definitely sympathize with your tempo problem. I have been struggling mightily for the past month with my tempo and with looking up before impact. Between those two issues, I've had several rounds where I felt lucky to stay under 100.
I get what you are saying which is why my point was that he should not be giving them anywhere near that many strokes.
mules,   I'm an 18 and play a skins game twice a week with 3 guys whose handicaps are all around 3 or 4.    They give me 3- 4 strokes/side, dependng upon how I played in the previous round.   Some days I clean their wallets, other days I stuff them.   But it seems to work out to be pretty equitable in terms of how often I end up winning the most money and how often each of the others do.    Since you are a 9 and they are 18's, I would think you shouldn't be looking at...
Congratulations!!
Dustin Johnson...............    After all, Paulina is probably gonna tag along anyway, so....................