or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

You lost 160lbs and now weigh 185bs??   That's damn near half your weight!   CONGRATULATIONS!!!    That has to feel awesome!
No, it actually doesn't.  Since you seemed to have inside information, I asked if you were part of the cast/crew.  You were the one who said producer.   Ironically, you have yet to actually deny that either  (such a denial now would carry little weight either, since it would have been prompted)..........
That somebody was me and it wasn't an accusation but rather asking him directly if he was a part of the cast/crew of BB as a result of some information he posted and the fact he only posts in BB or BB related threads.   His replies first denied, then left the impression he is a producer on BB... Since iacas said to "move on" at that point, it was over.............    BTW @iacas you have a PM with a longer version of this post............
 Interesting choice of words there.........  Especially the past tense............... I think we addressed that back earlier in this thread..........
I'm not talking about using tournament results to predict show success........     I am talking about parlaying show success into tour success.   You know, the actual premise of the show, the whole "big break" thing.........  Gainey and Every aside, the rest of the BB winners (or high placing finishers) have had marginal (to be generous) success on any level pro tour.   Which is why I said there is no real correlation between success on the show and success on a tour.  I...
You also said the golf on this season was better than Atlantis (I disagree, but that is nothing new, I don't agree with much you say), yet the players from this season all finished behind two from Atlantis and Renee didn't even make the cut..................   Again, this is why I will not be watching any more of this BB season or any future season.    There is no real correlation between success on BB and success on a tour (apparently at any level)..   Couple that with...
 Hmmm,  I said Mary was a bully several weeks ago.  You and several others vehemently disagreed.   Within the last few pages of this thread, several people have called her a bully and now you do as well........    Interesting.......I haven't really watched an episode for a couple of weeks (TV was on but I wasn't paying much attention to it) and after last night, I won't be watching any more of them either.    Bad golf is bad golf and I have better things to do than watch...
I play in a skins game with 4 other guys twice a week.   The five of us typically tee off at 9:00am and by 12:30pm, we are popping tops in the clubhouse.   We aren't playing speed golf and we aren't actually attempting to play fast.   We just play ready golf.  I think if 5 of us can get in 18 holes in just under 3.5 hours, there isn't really a legitimate excuse for a 4-some (or less) to need any longer than that.
Apparently, sombody who claims to hit 9-irons 220, 5-irons farther than most tour players can hit driver and professes a +4 handicap, even though he/she just started playing.................     Gotta wonder.........   Patrick????
I would have to disagree with you...    I think Michelle Wie is incredibly H-O-T.