or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

To answer the specifics of your question, at this stage of my game, I would rather hit it well because I know that once I can do that consistently, the scores will take care of themselves.   But I would submit that our definitions of hitting the ball well are very different.   To me,  if shots are ending up in places that are not so good, then they are not good shots regardless of how well you struck them.   Maybe you made good contact.   Maybe you hit your preferred...
 Well, since "That's a winner!" was Jack Buck's line and Harry went on to work or the cubs..   I think it's safe to say, most Cardinals fans will prefer Buck's line.... 
 Ummmmm   NO!   This is St. Louis we are talking about.  The correct phrase is:  "That's a winner!"   
 I read an article about this a while back.  Alabama was specifically noted as one of the worst offenders, IIRC, though it was noted to be occurring at a lot of schools and most of the SEC schools in particular.   But I thought I read something earlier this year about an attempt to curb this practice...    I am sure they should crack down on it.   IMHO, once you give a kid a scholarship, you shouldn't be able to revoke it just because you found somebody you think is...
And that is likely to them from being "MICHIGAN!" again for a while.    Hanging on to the past made Notre Dame almost irrelevant for a long time after Holtz.   If Michigan isn't careful, they could end up just like them.   BTW, @saevel25, Hoke is in his 4th season, not third, so the majority of the team should be his by this point and he isn't winning with "his" players.    He actually did better with Rich Rod's players than he is doing with his own.  Your top 10 isn't too...
Watching Auburn make a mockery of LSU..   I think it is pretty safe to say Auburn, currently at #5 just catapulted themselves to #2.    If I was Jimbo Fisher, I would start worrying.   They haven't really looked good yet and with all these other upsets, it almost seems inevitable that FSU gets a loss too....
 No kidding!   What a weekend!  #2, #3, #4 and #6 all go down in defeat and there are still games to be played.    It'll be interesting to see what the polls look like Monday..
I've been using the Footjoy GTxtreme this year.  It has proved to be tacky enough for a nice relaxed grip and has been sturdy enough to last for several months, playing 5 days a week plus range time (previous gloves, including the FJ Weathersof, rarely last me more one month)..
I think your Petty/Earnhardt analogy is a perfect example of why you can't compare people from different eras.    Petty won 200 races  using far inferior equipment (when compared to today) BUT....  there were more races on the schedule during his heyday.   In one season, Petty won 10 straight and 27 total.   Nowdays, there are only 30 something races on the whole schedule.   Earnhardt won fewer races, while competing on a shorter schedule and in better equipment.    Both...
Looks like an updated Bombtech Grenade driver to me.....