or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

+1I have a 3W and a 21* hybrid.   I also own a 5W but never carry it.  The hybrid might be a little shorter in distance (10-15yds) than the 5W but I find it works infinitely better than the 5W from anywhere except a perfect lie.
Tim Rosaforte has been talking about it on the golf channel all week.   He said it was obvious to him that Tiger was in discomfort.
Apparently California is not the only state looking at changes in how it views the SAT..    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/education/does-new-sat-spell-doom-test-prep-industry-n45936
Probably because where Russia is concerned, we have no foriegn policy...   We stomp our feet and Putin laughs.   Not much of a policy.....
I disagree but only to the extent that the proposed cuts to social programs (as proposed by either party) don't go deep enough to really have a significant effect on the debt crisis.    But, as I said, I am done with this debate..  
Probably because he knew he wouldn't get the backing he needed in congress to do anything.   That is where I blame Obama in this.   He opened his trap and drew a line that he couldn't defend.   Now his threats of repercussions are meaningless.  He would have been better off to have done nothing than to have drawn the line over Syria. It is Obama who is continuously saying "I will not negotiate."  I just googled "Republicans, I will not negotiate"  I found three links on...
If you can't or won't back up your threats, don't make them.  Simple as that.  Obama should have made sure he had the backing of congress before he made those comments and he didn't.     It made him look foolish and weak, not only here but especially to other world leaders.   So he should have just buttoned his lips until he knew where he stood with congress and the American people. It is very clear we disagree on domestic politics so it is probably best to not discuss...
Exactly.  IIRC, at least one of the other contestants made a comment about the strategy and how it would be remembered...    
Glad you got it worked out!!
 This is no joke.  The highlighted part in the quote above is so close to correct it isn't even funny..   The stage for this was set over Syria.   When Putin backed Obama down on that deal, he lowered Obama's worldwide clout and raised own his at the same time.    So he knows Obama's threats are hollow.     Let us not forget just who Putin is..   First off, he is the former Lt. Colonel in the KGB and a man who called the break up of the Soviet Union the greatest...