or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

Looking at those distances and knowing my putting skill (or more appropriately lack of skill), I am guessing somewhere around 115-120..
Sea Bass.Right.They're mutated sea bass.Are they ill tempered?Absolutely.Oh well, that's a start.
T-bone steak, marinated in a combination of Teriyaki and pineapple juice for 24 hours and lightly seasoned with red pepper, season salt, paprika and lemon pepper Loaded baked potato Sweet corn (on the cob) Baked beans Texas toast Jack & coke   and for dessert, my Mother's pineapple pie.
I am using Windows 8.   It's definitely different and it takes some adjusting to.    I haven't upgraded to 8.1 yet.   Not sure I want to..
I suspect it wouldn't have been all that hard to get Natalie Gulbis to put on that outfit and pose like that for the cover.   She posed in SI wearing nothing but paint and has said before she doesn't mind being known as much for her looks as her golf.    I don't recall that particular picture causing such an uproar.     Since Natalie looks pretty damned fit to me, it seems GD could have avoided most of this argument altogether by choosing her over Paulina.   But with all...
 Of course he said pinched nerve.   Speaking as someone who has been through a bulging disc (multiple times), the bulge is putting pressure (pinching) on the nerve and causing pain.   So it isn't at all suprising that he would say he had a pinched nerve because that is what is actually causing the pain..
She is sexy in a skanky sort of way.   She has a pretty face and I think she has a good (though not great) body.....    Would I marry her?   Most likely not.   I suspect she would be much like a race horse..   Fun to ride but horribly expensive to maintain..
A buddy of mine had that happen last year with a brand new (as in this was the first time he took it to the course) Adams driver.    He bought it at Golfsmith, so he went back there.   They swapped him a new shaft while we shopped around in the store.    
I know that feeling all too well!!!    After starting out the year with several rounds in the high 80's, the wheels completely came off the bus over the past couple of weeks.................    The sad part is, my problems can be primarily traced to spending a whole round playing with a guy (who who typically shoots in the high 70's) tell me how I was standing too close to the ball.............     I let that get in my head (I know I shouldn't have) and BAM!  I stopped...
I had this happen yesterday TWICE!   The first one was the best tee shot I had all damn day and as I am heading to it, I see this guy come walking across from the fairway he was on, onto mine and just pick up my ball and keep walking.    When I get to him, I tell him I believe he has my ball.    He shrugs, pulls my ball out of his pocket and hands it back to me....       Then two holes later, I hit a push fade that ends up a little right of the fairway when a guy comes...