or Connect

Posts by teamroper60

I get what you are saying which is why my point was that he should not be giving them anywhere near that many strokes.
mules,   I'm an 18 and play a skins game twice a week with 3 guys whose handicaps are all around 3 or 4.    They give me 3- 4 strokes/side, dependng upon how I played in the previous round.   Some days I clean their wallets, other days I stuff them.   But it seems to work out to be pretty equitable in terms of how often I end up winning the most money and how often each of the others do.    Since you are a 9 and they are 18's, I would think you shouldn't be looking at...
Congratulations!!
Dustin Johnson...............    After all, Paulina is probably gonna tag along anyway, so....................
I nominate @Gipper. Anybody who puts in the effort to drop 160lbs is likely to be willing to put in the effort on his lessons too.
You lost 160lbs and now weigh 185bs??   That's damn near half your weight!   CONGRATULATIONS!!!    That has to feel awesome!
No, it actually doesn't.  Since you seemed to have inside information, I asked if you were part of the cast/crew.  You were the one who said producer.   Ironically, you have yet to actually deny that either  (such a denial now would carry little weight either, since it would have been prompted)..........
That somebody was me and it wasn't an accusation but rather asking him directly if he was a part of the cast/crew of BB as a result of some information he posted and the fact he only posts in BB or BB related threads.   His replies first denied, then left the impression he is a producer on BB... Since iacas said to "move on" at that point, it was over.............    BTW @iacas you have a PM with a longer version of this post............
 Interesting choice of words there.........  Especially the past tense............... I think we addressed that back earlier in this thread..........
I'm not talking about using tournament results to predict show success........     I am talking about parlaying show success into tour success.   You know, the actual premise of the show, the whole "big break" thing.........  Gainey and Every aside, the rest of the BB winners (or high placing finishers) have had marginal (to be generous) success on any level pro tour.   Which is why I said there is no real correlation between success on the show and success on a tour.  I...