or Connect

Posts by golfer2b2000

I enjoy reading what other golfers have to say about different courses and all. I don't just use a site to sell items which I rarely do. I thought I asked a simple question and got what I would call, and other people a "negative" response. If you do not allow me to sell golf items that is just fine. There is other places I can go. But usually sites like this you can find more of what I call trusting people. I am an avid skeet shooter, trapshooter, and rifle shooter and...
wow!! you really have a very difficult time understanding questions for some reason. First of all your rules do not PLAINLY STATE how many posts you must have. "READ YOUR RULES"!! I asked a simple question as to how many post I must have and instead of being polite and just answering my question, you have to offer me a "dig". Then I ask how to up my status on here so that I may be allowed to advertise, and you completely skirt the question by explaining to me what the...
so since I am "just a registered user" I am not allowed to advertise? So what do I do to up my ststus on this site to be able to advertise some of my equiptment?
so you tell me in the rules where it says how many post I must have to advertise?
I would like to post a "for sale" add. It will not let me. I read the rules. So why wont it let me post?
I basically know what I am looking for in a golf club and instead of paying pro shop prices I would like to just find them on line and buy them. I have looked at a few sites, but they seem to be close to the price of pro shops.. Any ideas on where I should be looking?? Thanks!!!
Yes, I allready covered that base...
I did get to talk to someone at Taylormade about this site. It looks very close to their site, and the people who designed this site did a good job of doing so. Taylormade told me that this is definitly not their site. I may be out of 400 dollars now. The site is..."www.taylormadegolf-club.com"...BEWARE!!!  Still they may be on the up and up, but to discount clubs at 60% I should have been a bit more cautious. So far I have not recieved a conformation for the order,...
GEEZ!! I cant even find a number on the Taylormade site to contact them...
This is not the site, but I am going to call Taylormade anyway..Thanks!!