or Connect

Posts by AceOn13

It's shocking to hear some things that come out of people on this forum. No club will take strokes off your index. ONLY YOU CAN. Duh! Put in the work, see the result. Buy a new club and don't put in the work, it's not going to magically happen on it's own. SMH
Funny thing is... they won't let me be a part of the market place without jumping through their hoops. I'm not into those kinds of games... It's too bad as all I wanted to do was pay it forward within the golf community rather than join the rat race on ebay or craigslist. Two thumbs down for the rules and the admins who admittedly allow certain people to shortcut the rules but then decline to me after I wrote a detailed letter to them about my purpose and...
I actually have a Bushnell Tour V2 I'm getting ready to sell. I love it alot, I'm just upgrading to a pro model to have a few more luxuries. The V2 is about as simple as they come. Mine has been used for just over a year and with it, along with my new custom fitted sticks, I went from shooting 100+ strokes a round to just 79-82'ish. Total confidence builder at every shot. Huge impact on the game and a total boost that i found necessary to swing a solid stroke each and...
I can concur with the positive feedback on the Nike VRS Irons. Also the 3 wood and Also the Driver. Really amazing 2012 year product line for Nike. I gained a club and a half over the vr cavity irons of 2010. I had them custom fit (as were my VR cavity set) and I couldn't be more happy.    First time in my life that I've hit a driver 337 yards and then my PW another 158 to the stick for a tap in Eagle. Absolutely incredible. Do yourself a favor, go get fitted. In...
Hey Guys and Gals! I'm from the Pacific Northwest and Golf season just went into effect as of March 1. Really excited to get things rolling this year. Heck, already had a tournament this past Sunday and cashed out with some prizes for performance on overall and skins!    Pretty exciting way to open things up for a new golf year.     I'm looking forward to checking out your forum! I've also got some extra golf equipment that some of you may be interested in?...