or Connect

Posts by Booya

quick fix:   (note Im a lefty)   Move your back foot backwards 2-6 inches (play with it to see the difference) It naturally closes off your stance and closes the clubhead more at impact....   I do this with my driver and long irons when i'm seeing some fade im not looking for... Also the staples of taking the club back cleanly, getting your hips through the impact, having good hand pronation at impact...
Agreed, I bought the 2011 model off ebay for 1/2 the price of the '12's, and have to say they are the best golf shoe i've ever worn... I want to get a similar pair of sneakers they are so comfortable... Friends swear by the adidas 360's/ATV's and i've tried them on and they seem comfy too, i'd go one of those two directions...
It comes down to the design talent of the team putting together the course... I know through some personal experience that they have different philopsophies and approach, on design, bunkering, drainage... For example Rees Jones likes to make use of the surroundings and contour the fairways in a concave fashion to promote natural drainage. Whereas Jack Nicklaus likes convex fairways with more drainage basins.   The talent is really dialing in risk/reward on the...
i wouldn't overthink it, water, brush (old toothbrush works great), towel, dish soap if you feel like it....     Make sure you dry them well....
Find a nice used set of Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro irons... can be had for ~$300-350, forged, combination of a players iron for the short irons, has a bit of cavity back on the longer irons...     easy to hit, I have a 4 hybrid i bought, and had it out on the range, and realized i had better ball flight and more consistency playing the 4i than the hybrid... I was aiming at a large oak tree about 190 yards out, was hitting nice soft/'balloony' trajectories with the...
Quite a brag post... If you were serious about keeping a pristine collection you wouldn't game them would you?   Did Cameron Frye's dad game his ferrari? No, he spent his days wiping it with a diaper.     FWIW I game a pro platinum del mar 3 i unsuspectingly bought used about 10 years ago... love it... think i am going to slap a mid sized winn grip on it...
Adam Scott 276 Matt Kuchar 278 Martin Kaymer 279
noodles are better than top flites, another decent cheap ball is the srixon soft feels. I have been playing b330 rx's and really like them. Going to try nxt tour s as well at some point.
there are a bunch, i always liked Noodles as a step up from the traditional 'rock' balls like top flites and comperable junk..   Bridgestone e5-7 depending on your swing I've heard are pretty good as well...   I'd spend you money on range time and practice before spending big dough on balls, get your ball striking honed and you will see alot more improvement than any dimple design could give you.
Figure out which apps have the courses you want to use... I DL'ed Airvue golf on my Iphone 4 for $10, took it out last weekend and it was ok, felt the distances were consistently 5-7 yards shorter than the distance stones and course markers were suggesting though...