or Connect

Posts by scottyjoe145

I personally consider Eric to be the most rude at times.  He can be a major smart ass, he never has an encouraging word to say, which probably promotes other people to follow his lead.  I know exactly what it feels like to state my opinion in the forums and have someone shoot it down.    I once posted something to do with the fact that I played at a highly competitive level.  I went on to say that given the right doors would open, I could possibly tune my game up to the...
  I would agree that it does Rory a disservice to make a direct comparison to Tiger...  at any point.  It's simply not fair to Rory.  I honestly don't think he is the golfer that Tiger once was.  To quote Graeme McDowell: Tiger is a once in a lifetime golf talent, and Rory is a once in a decade golf talent.   My thoughts behind starting this thread were to simply say:  I am once again feeling the buzz and excitement of an unbelievably talented golfer making his way onto...
  I wrote that a month ago when he was missing putts, and it was meant to be sarcastic.  Check the time frame.   And by the way, I'm the thread starter...  so no, I don't think he is a chump.  I think McIlroy is the "it" guy right now.
Somebody had to bump this thread...
PGA.com leaderboard sucks!!! Why is 5 people the max # of players I can watch?? That makes no sense...
  Look...  if it quacks like a duck it must be a duck.  Those things sure do look like bunkers.  Just because the PGA deemed them to be played "through the green" doesn't mean they get a new name.
Quote:   I saw a few bunkers myself in the 18th fairway on Live From the PGA Championship last night.  I haven't played the course but i can see the TV just fine.   I think iacas is trying to say the bunkers are played "through the green" which means they are not technically played as a hazard.   A picture of the 10th green at Kiawah with a...  you guessed it!!  http://golfweek.com/news/2012/aug/05/pga-championship-ocean-course-hole-hole/
I think Chamblee's beef is with mainly with GOLF and the general direction it's heading.  However, he could've chosen a better way to voice his frustration than to use Tiger as the centerpiece of his opinions.    I personally think that in order to stay out front in this sport you have to continually work on your game.  Tiger will most likely win a few more majors.  If that happens it will ultimately be because of the talent that Tiger posesses and the hard...
Need i say more? Is he old fashioned too?
  I forget most of you are northerners...     We slap our bitches around here and tell 'em to cook us some supper.  I mean really, you guys could work for the democratic party the way you've mis-construed what I've said!