or Connect

Posts by Jazzfan

Two Callaway Mack Daddy wedges 56 and 60, and a box of Callaway SR2 balls
My last pair of Ecco's were spikeless and very comfortable. Noticed slipping on wet condition. But I think the look is a little sloppy. Bit DNA's are the best of both worlds
I used to own a leupold with slope.  Amazing function.  But when I started playing in the Wyoming Open I had to sell it on Craigslist and I took a huge hit.  And I then bought the same Leupold without slope.  
They absolutely do!!! You barely notice them on your feet. The real thick part is under your heel it gets thin toward your toe . I walk 150 rounds a year and this is my new shoe forever. You get the comfort of a spikeless shoe with the traction of a spike. And they look good while doing it (spikeless just look sloppy if you ask me)
I just got a pair of DNA's and those things are the most comfortable shoes I have ever walked in!!!!!!!!  you will love them.  I have played two pair of Ecco and they are comfortable but nothing compared to the DNA's
I have played them.  I didn't really notice any difference from my normal ball the 330rx also.  Its a good ball but just as you said the sticker shock on a Maxfli.  They are worth a try.  I am sure you will stick with the bridgestone after you test them.
I just retired my clicgear 2.0 with about 3000 miles on it.  I went with the sun mountain micro cart as its replacement only because I had a pro shop credit and they had one sitting there.  You will not be disappointed with that purchase 
a pair of footjoy DNA shoes.......man they were comfy in the store.
New Decade grips are superior.  Expensive but fantastic
I'm not sure if my new Callaway Apex Pro irons are considered a blade or not (not much sole on these babies) but I feel my shots are much crisper. It's been a tough first couple rounds but I know I made the right choice upgrading from my i20's In the long run....I can't stand a thick top line or offset on irons but that's just me.