or Connect

Posts by Jazzfan

I just purchased my second California series Scotty, and so far this new Monterey is the finest tool I have ever used!!!! I have beat my previous best round 2 times in a week. I cannot wait to send it out to his custom shop and pimp it out even more!
I know this thread is older, but I currently game ping i20 irons 4-sw, i20 three wood and driver. And they are the best set of golf clubs I have ever owned. Can't bring myself to replace my vokey 60, titleist 910 hybrid and Scotty Cameron putter but the pings are awesome
I dont know much about the AD DI but my bud has one in his i20 and when I compare it to my i20 with the Ping shaft in it the AD DI kills it.  I am trying to get him to trade drivers with me because he cant hit it but he isn't budging.  I know this didn't help but I thought I would throw in my 2 cents.  And I believe its the same shaft that Tiger uses.
I am not trying to say that the Optishot doesn't have its pluses.  like I said for me it was more fun then just pounding balls into a net.  I didn't say that it was a waste of money.  The fun wore off in  a hurry for me but I was trying to give a review of a product.  I am saving up to get a full blown launch monitor in my house.  I guess if you put up a couple high speed cameras then maybe you can get some stuff done.  On a side note my friends 5 year old son really...
Today I posted an 86 at Green Valley Golf Club in Denver Colorado.  Not close to my best round of 78 but I did however do something that has eluded me for 10 years.  I posted my first ever EAGLE!!!  I have had countless birdies but for some strange reason eagle has always been out of reach.  Hole #4 tee shot with a 7 iron.  Then pulled a 60 degree wedge (vokey) had a 60 foot pitch that I tried to kill on the front of the green and the ball did just as I had asked it to....
I am not sure why anyone would care what another person plays?  Does someone using a Prov1 have anything to do with your game?  I wont even pick up a found ball that is not a Pro v1 and that is to include a Pro v1x.  I refuse to hit any other ball.  But that is my decision to make.  I work hard for my money and if I chose to pay for a Pro v1 why would you care.  I trust what a Pro v1 will do around the green and off the face of my putter.  Should I also not spend $350 on...
I owned one for about a year.  I just sold it with the computer I purchased so I could keep it in my garage.  The optishot is an expensive video game.  Yes it does show tempo and path and club speed.  But make no mistake it is not a launch monitor.  You get no feedback on spin or launch angle.  I found it to be funner then banging balls into a net.  It does not pick up your driver unless you buy the optishot driver.  I used a 3 wood and just set it to driver and it...
Scotty Cameron California Monterey, 35 inches of pure sexy!!!!!!!!!!! Last week I picked up a set of Ecco Biom hydromax shoes. Next week I am shopping a hybrid maybe titleist.
I just left my local Golfsmith with my brand new Scotty Cameron California Monterey!  I went there dead set on getting one of the black models but man I fell in love in a hurry.  I am a huge fan of the new pistolero grip!!!!  I agree with everyone saying that we spend the money of a driver so why not.  And you cannot beat the look of a Scotty. Now I am trying to raise the money to send it away to his custom shop and make it a one of a kind, guess that will have to wait...
I have played the Penta since they came out.  I switched to the Prov1 at the end of last season.  The only reason I did so was I refuse to support Taylormade Golf in any fashion.  They are replacing the Penta with something called the killer or something like that (i saw pictures of it the other day).  The marketing department in Taylormade is on crack lately.  But the Penta and the Prov1 are both fantastic balls.