or Connect

Posts by Jazzfan

A Nike covert 2.0 tour driver!!!!!! And ordered a set of Callaway Apex pro irons 4-gap with KBS c taper shafts......amazing irons. Golfsmith gave me nearly 1200 bucks trade in with all my old gear so it was a no brainer ....now I need to go back and get a 3 wood
I have a friend who owned a set of 59's and while we both agreed they are a fanatic club and they look amazing he could not play them. He struggled with those sticks for 6 months. Last week he got to the end of his rope and he asked me to take them out for a round. He wanted to trade me for my i20's so I did. That was one of the hardest clubs I have ever hit. I am an 8 handicap and am no way a good player, but I figured I could get around the course. After a painful...
I have owned i20's for over a year now. I went from Adams CB2's, I also struggled with a very high ball flight, got them with CFC stiff. I changed my shifts a week before the Wyoming open (huge mistake changing something that big prior to a 3 day tournament). I smeitched to rifle precision 5.5 and my flight seems to have stabilized. In the year since owning them I have finally broken 80, love the clubs!! You won't be disappointed with any ping item!
Thanks for the post, I have been looking for something like this for a while now. I just didn't want to buy something generic. I will be ordering one on this week!!!! And yours does look good!!!
I could never justify taking a slot in my bag for a club that is so limited in its use. My 58 does everything I need it to. If we were allowed to carry 15 clubs I would carry one.
I game the i20 and it's the only driver that I have kept for over a year, it is a little harder to hit then my friends g20. Being a 24hcp I would advise the g20 just for its forgiving nature.
It makes my eyes bleed, but I am sure it hits like the r11
I don't know if I had a poor opinion of the driver prior to hitting it based on paint and the fact I have never cared for Nike stuff but I believe I did. Watching Rory play with it Dubi I noticed that the driver had a very muted sound compared to Tigers Nike. And when I hit it I did notice that was very muted, I personally like hearing my driver but that's just me. It did seem to be accurate and distance didn't appear to be a problem. Now the paint was horrible with...
I own i20's and I love them. I went with the stock cfc stiff shaft, I have since reshafted wit rifle 5.5 and I love them. My only regret was not buying them with the KBS shafts, my favorite shaft of all time. Stick with ping they last forever
I had a friend who put clear-bra on the crown and sole of his r11, and it looked brand new when he sold it. As far as fixing sky marks on a white driver, I cannot help there.