or Connect

Posts by robrey85

I shot my best round about a month back at Sand Hollow Golf Club in Hurricane, UT of an 82 and I didn't know the course so I decided not to use the driver plus I was smoking my 3W. I had looked at the holes overview on Google Earth. The course was 64 and some change long so I figured, if I can play like that without my driver, why do I need it in my bag? Especially when I spray it every which way. Since then, I have shot a 107, 94, 89, 98,  and 90, haha. ------ On a...
I would want Adam Scotts swing. I love watching that dude swing his golf club. It's so smooth, powerful and beautiful.
Shot 91 on a super ****ing windy day. Tough conditions when I normally shoot 93 on normal conditions.
Just swinging the club in front of the mirror, I can feel the difference. Less tension in my lower body and mid section. I can't wait to hit a ball with this change, haha.
Right on, I'll give it a try. I read about that in Ben Hogans book but never really liked it. It's been a while so I'll try it.
What did you mean by not an 18s swing?
Btw, that club was a 6i
  Here ya go dude. I know the face-on isn't the best but my camera man didn't realize he needed to be a little further back and there was no time to make another shot. Hopefully this works out! Also, I made sure that this matches second by second so there is no discrepancy.   I probably should have done a driver swing too since my problem is with my driver. d:|!
Couldn't tell ya, but the next person on the range to tell you stop practicing, I would tell them, unless they plan on buying me a replacement put a sock in it in the nicest way possible, haha.
I hated those balls. They felt good off my putter face but that's about it. I had some check but I get much better check and spin from my current balls, Callaway Hex Chromes