or Connect

Posts by airguard

David, do you remember the brand on the tube?
Might I suggest first purchasing "Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible". I picked one up used on eBay for $5.00. This explains everything you want to know about wedges and how to know which ones to add to your bag. Super easy to read without a lot of tech stuff and very interesting as well. I really think there is something for everyone in this book. The last few chapters explain which wedges YOU need and why. This book really helped me understand what I was trying to accomplish...
I have a Ogio Exodus cart bag that I bought a few years ago and it is great, everything still works fine (gotta love that ball pocket). My biggest complaint is the compartments, they look big but they really are tight. Not a big issue unless you have to start shoving your rain gear in there. Last year I moved to a Bennington QO-12. This thing is heavy and tall but it is no problem on my Clicgear 3. I refer to this bag as the "steamer trunk" of golf bags. This thing will...
A few weeks ago I was on the bottom of a very steep 2 tiered green (45* across the slope), 50 feet from the hole, strong wind blowing and the greens were just aerated! Putted with my 19* hybrid and put it 2 feet from the hole. Don't think I could have held the line and distance with my putter. Made me laugh, one of my better putts this year!
Have never had air escape from the putter head, what brand do you have? I swap out all my Super Strokes (3, Flatso, Jumbo) a few times a year on several different putters. Just use one wrap of masking tape and air it on and off easily.
I love my Bennington QO-12. The only thing crazy about it is the size. This thing is the "steamer trunk" of golf bags!
Had a bad day on the greens yesterday, coming back from a very bad back injury so I am just trying to groove my swing again, but 3 putted 3 times in the first 12 holes. On #13 started looking at the hole only (have done this on and off for awhile). Made everything inside 5 feet and my lags were right there. Sometimes you just need to change it up.
By the looks of it you need the shoe brush attachment.... works great!
This may help.
Still have my R-9, I swap out shafts at times depending on several things. I have a RBZ in regular, a Project X in 5.5 and a Matrix HD Radix 6 in stiff, all cut down to 43.5. Bought a Callaway Razr Fit and tried a few shafts but I didn't like it nearly as much ass my R-9.