or Connect

Posts by Rudyprimo

I don't know why someone would want to wear that jacket when they make the same thing for men, minus the hourglass shape outline of the white.  But, whatever.  Surprised the sales person had to tell you it was a woman's jacket.  The size 10 on the hangar, and the 12 behind that one, and the 14 behind that one should have tipped you off.     I would never wear a woman's jacket like that.  But if it comes down to wearing your wife's or girlfriend's thong............   j/k
I'd be more surprised if Tiger wasn't taking PED's.  Tiger was being treated by Dr. Galea, a Canadian doctor not licensed in the US.  Dr. Galea was convicted and admitted treating athletes here in the US between 2007-2009.  He was known for treating athletes with HGH and other PED's.  Really Tiger, the doc never gave you PED's?   Then there's the list from Biogenesis in Florida.  It contains the names of over 100 athletes who were buying PED's from them.  NFL players,...
Bounce is the angle of the sole to the ground.  If the clubshaft is perpendicular to the ground, the leading edge of the face is not touching the ground.  The bounce is the angle from where the sole touches the ground to the leading edge of the face.  More bounce, like 14° and higher, allows the club to go through deep rough and fluffy sand without digging into the ground or sand too deep.  Low bounce, like 10° or less, is better for hitting from the fairway, baked...
People are way too sensitive nowadays.  Sergio was giving Tiger a little dig but what's the big deal about making a comment about ethnic food.  This is the big news in sports right now?  I don't remember Blacks making a big deal about the movie, Be Cool, where The Rock kept saying he was hungry for fried chicken and waffles.  So what situation makes it a ghastly racial slur?   Let's be truthful now, Blacks make fun of what White people eat too.  Mayonnaise and white...
Here's a link for the USGA's explanation of rule 33-7, the rule I explained but the one you don"t understand. http://www.usga.org/news/2011/April/Rule-Revised-On-DQ-For-Incorrect-Card/   It says they can waive the DQ if the player had no way of knowing he broke the rule and signed an incorrect scorecard.  It explains it has to do with modern technology ie.,slow motion HD replay.  There's no need for any replay in Tiger's case, he freely admits he dropped in a...
Just my take on it, Tiger purposely dropped 2 yards behind the original spot not realizing he was breaking a rule.  As soon as the rules committee approached and explained what they were looking at Tiger knew he had committed a penalty even though the rules committee(wink, wink) said they couldn't see where Tiger had dropped.  A golfer is supposed to call a penalty on himself when he knows he committed a foul.  Tiger kept his mouth shut and that amounts to cheating,...
It's always better to try a club first but buying one used makes it hard.  As far as where to look there's ebay of course and Global Golf and Callaway Pre-owned are good places to look.  Any of the big manufacturers are good and being a high handicapper you might want a driver with a draw bias.  I also think the flex and weight of the shaft would be more important than the head itself. 
CBS was there to cover a sporting event and that's what they did.  Viewers tune in to watch golf, not to listen to anything else.  If CBS wanted to cover any exclusionary policies there, they can do an episode of 60 minutes on it.  It's a well known fact and public knowledge concerning their policies there.  There's nothing new or earth shattering to report on.  Costas is just another pasty assed white guy full of guilt for being rich and in the top 1%, so he has to try...
The rules committee and watching the replay shouldn't even figure into this.  Tiger dropped 2 yards behind his original shot.  He said so in the interview.  Whether he knew he was breaking a rule or not doesn't matter either.  Ignorance of a rule is never an excuse for not being penalized.  Tiger should have done the right thing and DQ'd himself.  Instead he let the rules committee muddle everything up.    As soon as the rules committee said they didn't see him take...
Tiger knows the rules of golf.  Last night while being interviewed he admitted that he dropped two yards behind his original shot.  Players are supposed to call penalties on themselves even if no one else sees it.  It doesn't matter what the rules committee said after first reviewing the video, Tiger knew he broke the rule and signed an incorrect scorecard.    If Tiger had been in really deep rough and touched the ball while addressing it, even if no one else saw it,...