or Connect

Posts by dash1988

iv recorded my swing.   My Swing (dash1988) 
Thanks alot, iv also been told that i lay the club off below the plane as is evident in the other video if i work on these things will it elimate my left to right ball flight?
Since i started playing golf my shot shape has always been left to right, at first it was a major slice but gradually straightened it out a bit. However no matter what i do i cant stop coming OTT, takeaway is good and position at the top of the backswing is good but as soon as i start the downswing i come over the top everytime. A straight drive for me is still about a 10yard fade but a bad one can be a massive slice, when i do try to swing inside out on the ball it hits...
I think i default to ball and concetrate on hittinh it rather than swinging my divots aim off to the left with my irons also, il look into trying to get a video uploaded thanks for all the suggestions.
Since i started playing golf my shot shape has always been left to right, at first it was a major slice but gradually straightened it out a bit. However no matter what i do i cant stop coming OTT, takeaway is good and position at the top of the backswing is good but as soon as i start the downswing i come over the top everytime. A straight drive for me is still about a 10yard fade but a bad one can be a massive slice, when i do try to swing inside out on the ball it hits...
safe to say im eating my words, but i am also happy because as i said before im a massive tiger fan but i tihnk he needs to win a major to cement the comeback
With a little over 3 weeks till the masters at augusta, tiger woods coming off a win at doral and mcilroy in a slump what will unfold at augusta come april the 11th. Tiger woods can return to number 1 by winning at bay hill in the arnold palmer invitational (which in my oppinion the whole world wants to see happen) but can he win his first major since 2008. Mcilroy is currently in a slump although he didnt play too bad at doral himself but does he have what it takes...
Im looking for a bit of advice, im a mediocre player (20 handicap) i have a pretty good swing but for some reason i just cant hit very far no matter what i do. I play with my friends who are 28 handicappers and to be fair bad players but they consistently outdrive me by 30-50 yards and not just that they are about 2 clubs infront of me. Does any one have any advice on how i can gain more yards?
As much as i hate to admit it being a massive tiger fan i think it is safe to say that the 23 year old irishman is set to eclipse woods as the new face of golf. Not only is he starting to dominate the game beating tiger and every body else but also he seems to be a sponsors dream, young number one in his sport with a young good looking tennis player for a girlfriend. with all the stuff tiger has had going on over the last few years with divorces and affairs and all...
i tried this with a 9 tho and it went nowere i use the hinge and hold to chip so i just figured the ball is compressing into soft sand thats what kills the shot.