or Connect

Posts by xmanhockey7

I suppose if anything people that are slow or are just plain golf stupid. But when I play I really don't let anything others do get me upset or angry or anything I just go with the flow. No need to get upset over something you can't control. 
Ping G series, Titleist AP1, and Taylormade Rockeballz would all be great choice. Demo as many irons as you can and find out what works best for you. I'd suggesting getting a game improvement iron. Someone with a big sole that will help you get the ball up in the air. 
I like Ping a lot. I think they're making some great clubs right now. Taylormade is as well.
78. Started out terrible then realized all I need to do is keep my head down. Had 3 doubles, 2 3 putts (neither were part of the doubles), and a couple penalty shots. 
Don't know about everyone else but for me that is not accurate. I hit my 5 iron about 175 and that thing has me hitting my driver 274. I hit drives normally about 230-235 in the air and will run out to about 250. Occasionally I get a hold of one and put an extra 10-15 yards on it but that's about it. 
At one point I had a 52, 56, 60, 64, and of course a pitching wedge. I like having a lot of wedges especially that 64. I took it out because I had more than 14 but I'm thinking I'm going to take out my 4 or 9 iron out to put the 64 back in. I find that I never hit the 9 iron and I'm good at hitting half 3 hybrid shots. 
Make sure you have him work on your short game and not just your swing. So many people just want to pound balls but there's a lot more than that. Also realize sometimes it's going to get worse before it gets better and the only way to make it better is to practice it 500+ times (for me at least).
Hacked it around for an 82. Short game and my driver killed me. Only 1 birdie on the day but I'd never played the course which really sucks on a lot of shots.
Choke down wedge from 100 out on a short par 4 with a Balada ball (hole in one was in 2005!). Ball went right at the pin landed short bounced about 4 feet past almost off the green then zipped back hard right into the cup. 
For me when I was first learning golf and starting to hit ok shots I'd try to take the divot after the ball......didn't work. I found the best way to do it was try to make a good swing and it'll just happen.