or Connect

Posts by bigguygonz

Chief firewater - surfers use it to clean wax and sticker adhesive from their boards.
I want to reshaft my driver but go shorter to increase accuracy. Everything ive heard or read suggests shorter is better, so i thought id give it a try. I currently game a 46.5" wilson dxi 10.5, with an S flex pro launch red and midsize golf pride new decade grip. I'm getting the bimatrix tour prototype shaft and I want to play it at 44.5" but an concerned about the sw change and want to avoid the tape solution if possible.   Can I maintain swing weight (or lessen...
I want to reshaft my driver but go shorter to increase accuracy. Everything ive heard or read suggests shorter is better, so i thought id give it a try. I currently game a 46.5" wilson dxi 10.5, with an S flex pro launch red and midsize golf pride new decade grip. I'm getting the bimatrix tour prototype shaft and I want to play it at 44.5" but an concerned about the sw change. Can I maintain swing weight (or lessen impact on feel) by adding 10g tip weight and switching...
PS I'm trying to avoid the lead tape solution if possible...
I want to reshaft my driver but go shorter to increase accuracy. Everything ive heard or read suggests shorter is better, so i thought id give it a try. I currently game a 46.5" wilson dxi 10.5, with an S flex pro launch red and midsize golf pride new decade grip. I'm getting the bimatrix tour prototype shaft and I want to play it at 44.5" but an concerned about the sw change. Can I maintain swing weight (or lessen impact on feel) by adding 10g tip weight and switching...
  It's really going to vary, likely based on the amount of work needed in the design, materials, size, etc.  I'm sure she wouldn't want her customers quoting other potential customers prices for custom work.  I would say its not cheap, but I'd also say it's worth the quality of the product.     That being said, in my experience she's great to work with. I recommend emailing her.  Just keep in mind she answers emails in "working order" and she gets backed up with orders...
        I'm sure it varies based on design.  Feel free to request a quote from her:  http://girlygolfer.com/   Since she does such great work, she gets a lot of orders, so it took a few weeks for her to get to my request, but once she started she awesome to work with and the headcover was awesome.
Here's mine
That seemore diag looks more like it addresses open/closed face than eyeline at address, no?
Gimmick or not.  I absolutely love this thing!     While my wife is doing her "30 day yoga challenge" I've decided to do a "30 day putting challenge" and have committed to an hour of putting every day this month, so yes, I gave them my money, but now I'm putting in the work.     I have to say, I can already feel the difference in my putting already using the Vizor.  The sight alignment is taking the quess work out of my set up, which has helped my routine and...