or Connect

Posts by Titleist72

Do you think "dead hands" on the backswing allows you to tense your hands together at impact resulting in distance gains?
explain this please
Yeah my bad,  Ive been posting on a lot of other threads, being very detailed on what I'm working on and trying to correct.. Forgot the detail on my own thread...  
Yeah,  I just need to be more patient..   Im am changing from and over the top finish to a correct finish (plane wise) Working on hitting in to out to get the feel...
Its much harder for me to get my driver and woods working from the inside.. topping the ball a lot   Any thoughts?   I have a good deep shoulder turn at transition,  just seem to come out of my arc easily and my right shoulder moves up.
Also, could you take a slo-mo video?
Halfway back concentrate on getting the butt of the club pointing towards your target    
I was thinking of another feel you can think of...   at the start of your downswing imagine trying to hit the golf ball to right field...   You will produce SO much more power if you can swing on plane.. think of a hula hoop tilted on an incline.  Your backswing follows that path however your downswing sucks back in (to the left) throwing off the hula hoop plane line.....   Even though you are swinging harder the ball will not go as far when you swing to...
Damn that sucks... I haven't gotten to that point yet, my game is still on the rise    
If you put the tee too close behind the ball it might defeat the purpose of the drill, improving your plane.. With the tee further back it would help you swing from the inside sooner.     Ball going to the right?  Could it be an open club face?