or Connect

Posts by blankwall

Im not an expert so take this with a grain of salt...You loo over extended at address and you shouldnt lift your left heel off the ground and keep your right elbow tucked not out like chicken wing
Im an 8 right now and done it a couple times most notably after a 7 over front lol i dont dhoot many bordies kind of a par golfer
Birdie balls ha ha i know that is said to be a golf fundamental but thats how i grew up swinging. Head moves with me to allow me to fully rotate through
Looking for some more distance out of the driver any reccomendations are appreciated.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 10 years My current handicap index or average score is:79 My typical ball flight is:high fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: hook     Videos:
Readon here this drill hit from three feet three balls make them all and move to 6 feet miss one and you rotate 90 degrees from six feet you have make two of the three to move back to nine if you make one you stay at six and rotate 90 if you miss both game over. Very fun little drill
Lets go daly!!!!
So we extended them half an inch and thats it. I find them to be about a full club longer which leaves me with a large gap between pw and sw gonna have to look at a gw. Overall happy with the clubs. Im still getting used to them but definetly hit some good shots. Dont have quite as much confidence yet but it was myfirst time with them.
That makes sense i havent noticed anything negative about the flex the flighted shafts make the proper ball flight very easy
Dufner -4 Woods -3 Kuchar -4