or Connect

Posts by blankwall

Which is easier to hit off the deck? Which is longer? I cant try them out so im buying sight unseen
1eally looking hard at the cobra pro cb forged irons seem like a perfect fit
I have a 5 hybrid i got a while back with a regular flex and i cant even hit it without it ballooning it was perfect when i bought it but you will progress and get stronger
I have no idea how old my driver is its a nike sumo sq2 5900 moi. I love it but feel like maybe a new one could help with consistency. I already hit it prety damn far. My irons are from 05 I treat them like shit though so im getting new ones and im gonna baby them. Ive always been a very budget golfer and very careful where i spend my money 
Cant afford the titleist to much $$$ for similar irons
Ya i think its cuz stones arent popular. Really like those combo sets tho
I got the nike everclear e11 awesome blade putter been rolling it better then ever
Yeah just lost a set of j36 on ebay for 270 then saw a set of 33s go for 200 but to ugly for my taste.
Yeah also looking at the combo sets for the 33s and 36s the 36s look so much nicer though
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130681504378?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_949   I used to play a lot of golf and was around a 5 handicap. I havent played in a while and getting back into it. The clubs i have  now are smt cb2's which are a muscle back design. Im worried the blades may be a little mch int he high irons like 7 and 8. My iron play is quite good I lose a lot of strokes right now from getting off the tee and iron aim. Im also looking...