or Connect

Posts by CraiginKSA

Hi Drew! I don't think the device knows which set of tags it is receiving information from (horrible grammar:-) ). IOW, I think each set of tags sends out the same set of signals. Every 5I sends out a 5 iron signal etc.It's only the device that is associated with a unique account. So you could have as many sets of tags as you need.
Yea, it would have to be designating the buttons with the 14 clubs. Or maybe throw in a few letters like "D" for metals and woods, "I" for irons, "W" for wedges and "H" for hybrids, plus "P". Then a keypad. That would be 5 letter buttons plus 0-9 for a total of 15. That would be pretty crowded on that little device. But I guess no more crowded than a Blackberry. Although then you have to hit two buttons - little tiny buttons.I just bought the Game Golf and I'm worried...
That's what I read. And apparently you can't buy just one tag. Have to buy the whole set. Try this link. http://gmglf.co/2ndSet It looks like the set is now $49 plus shipping:-O
A set of tags is $40. You could just buy the tags and install those on your second set. That's why I thought why bother with tags. Why not just have buttons. That way someone could just take the device and track rounds regardless of what clubs you are using.
Why did they design it so you have to stick those little disks in your clubs? Why not just have 14 tiny buttons? You walk up to your ball with your club selection and push the button that corresponds to that club. No tagging needed. Maybe all the buttons wouldn't fit on the receiver.
Getting so mad that clubs get thrown etc. is counterproductive and unhealthy.  I literally had the point driven home one day.  I was having a horrible round until i came to 17, an uphill par 5 into the wind.  I crushed a drive, laid up perfectly and had a wedge at the perfect distance.  I thought maybe i'll hit it close and salvage something out of this round.   Didn't happen.  Laid the sod over it.  i took a swing at the cart with my wedge.  The wedge wrapped around the...
Retire and do what?  Design golf courses?  Tiger doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who works well with others.  He's arrogant and can barely stand walking from green to tee box while actively ignoring the rabble who come and see him play.  I can't imagine him sitting in a design office all day talking about moving dirt around and where to put the railroad ties.   He's only 39.  Not old for a golfer.  Tom Watson came within a bad bounce of winning the Open at 59!  I...
One time at our weekly scramble I brought my bag full of $1 garage sale putters.  Every team got to pick one putter for the team and use that for the scramble.  The teams actually putted very well leaving all their high dollar two-ball Odysseys, Methods, SC's etc. in the bag!   Sometimes you can find some nice bags and balls, but this is the first time I found a club that was actually worth something.
So the wife and I are checking out the stalls at the Girl Scout "Boot Sale" (flea market for all us 'Muricans).  I see this old Callaway bag.  I walk by it a couple of times before finally unzipping the rain hood.  Inside is a set of Callaway irons, woods, and A SCOTTY CAMERON DEL MAR PUTTER!   I ask the lady if she'll just sell the putter, but she says it's a set.  So I ask how much for the lot and she says, "100 riyals!" ($25).  Note: this is Saudi Arabia. So I'm now...
This thread has some great posts.  But the bottom line is there is a difference between a dream and a fantasy.  How many "actresses", "actors" and "directors" are writing their name upside down in crayon as part of the wait staff at some Macaroni Grill in southern California?  How many high school ballers are out there practicing their jumper and working their crossover at the expense of their education?   This whole professional athlete as a goal is not realistic. ...