or Connect

Posts by CraiginKSA

Slice, I did specify.  I cited the two PHd's who were investigating the sport fishing possibilities in American Samoa.  Those are the ones I resent.  And Dan is working this same type of con.  Getting paid for doing nothing of value. Newtogolf said it better. Keeping the grant money flowing just to keep from getting a real job.
Not as dedicated or as smart as Dan?!?  Speak for yourself.  I'm an engineer, not some marketing dork.  I'm a lot smarter and make a more money than Dan. You're probably really impressed with the grifter.  He's a fake and anyone who contributes to his nonsense is a fool.   I don't do scientific studies.  I do actual projects that benefit people's lives - LNG plants in North Africa, refinery expansions in Canada, Nuclear Power plants and ULSD plants all over the US,...
There are two types of people who I really resent:   1.) The guy who wants to accomplish something and get you to pay for it. 2.) The scientist who wants to study something and gets you to pay for it.   The first guy is like the amputee or diabetic or blind guy who wants to climb Mount Everest, or walk to the North Pole.  He's going to "raise awareness" of the disability and inspire everyone etc.  But really he's just looking to have an adventure for free.   The...
I think Yogi Berra said it best - "90 per cent of this game is half mental". Of course he was talking about baseball.
Yes. It's everyone's favorite. The competition is serious, but everyone hopes that we all play our best. It's a great atmosphere.
Here at the Rolling Hills Golf Club in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, we play a Ryder Cup competition.  Unlike the real Ryder Cup, we play it every year.  Also, it's a ROW vs. the USA.  We are a very diverse club with nationalities from every part of the world represented.  Our club makes the UN look like Augusta National.   Unfortunately, like the real Ryder Cup, the US team is coming up short.  For the last couple of years it's been very close. Coming down to literally the...
Remember how Jordan used to get worked by those minor league pitchers?  They'd break off a curve ball or throw a change up and Jordan would be lunging and spinning and augering in looking the fool.  And these were MINOR league pitchers.  Couldn't even make the Show.   Just because you're the GOAT in one sport, doesn't mean you're going to dominate another. If he's keeping a true handicap, then anyone else with a true handicap that isn't intimidated by celebrity status...
The "color" is why Zero got elected. He takes a 40 car motorcade to do his lame every guy act at the local drive through. The people who are members at these clubs aren't impressed with his politics and would rather he take his swing and his weak jump shot down the road.
I wouldn't watch these guys play if they were teeing it up in the foursome ahead of me. Those celebrity pro ams are unwatchable, so why would this be any kind of entertaining. If Jordan is really a two, there are guys on this forum who will give him strokes and still stomp his narrow ass into a mud hole. Keegan Bradley said he will give Jordan 6 strokes and wager all the real estate on the coast of Florida. Yea, those guys have nasty cross-overs and can go strong to...
The simplest way to stop a cheater is for YOU to keep the score card. Grab the card at the beginning of the round and after each hole write down everyone's score! It's not like you're solving differential equations! Fred, nice par! Bert, three Jack for a bogey Elmer, three on and two putts - bogey Dad, topped drive, two in the bunker, left it in the bunker, four on and three putts - triple! Damn Pops! You made a mess of that hole! How hard was that? Don't try and pull...