or Connect

Posts by Dave2512

I make epic salads. When I pack my lunch my typical 250ish cal salad fills a 3 qt. storage container. I like to grill a bunch of lean meats on Sunday and use it through the week for salad protein. When I am lazy I order tripe extra tripe medium pho' with half noodles for lunch and use just half with the veggies. Sodium blast but tripe is just 80 cal for 3 oz. Despite my Italian heritage I eat more Asian food than most Asians.
Mats don't bother me, at least good ones don't. I'd prefer to hit of mats than a hacked up range. The people that hack up the ranges in the OP pic are the same people that wonder why they can't take their range game to the course because the roll the ball around using every piece of perfect grass to fool themselves into thinking they are hitting great shots. It's stupid.
Really amazing how much you can eat if you make smart choices. With food knowledge is power. I make huge low cal meals that don't leave me wanting more. How much and how many calories hard to judge by the eye if you don't know what is what. Even with proteins there are low cal choices. Where I see people wasting calories is condiments, snacks and drinks. And people do dumb shit like drinking a 300 calorie supposedly healthy protein shake after spending 45 minutes at the...
Missed 12 fairway with a push drive that ended up in a right side bunker. I am good out of bunkers but I was sweating it a little because I was +1 at that point and 12 is a par 5 so I wanted to keep the momentum heading in a positive direction, catching the bunker left me further from the hole than usual. Took care to setup so I would pick it clean and hit a 5 iron out that traveled 227. I wouldn't have hit it that good from the fairway so probably dumb luck but it left me...
I don't get ball hawks. I only use a couple different balls if it's not something I use even if I am certain it's lost and not in play I leave it. If I do pick it up I toss it in the cart so they can add it to the barrel of used balls for sale in the pro shop. I don't want random crap balls mixed in with what I use. I'd have know way of knowing when I am low and I carry just 9ish balls in the bag and I don't mix if I am playing Kick X it's all Kick X in the ball pocket. I...
Stats are getting better.
Another 78 37/41. Really blew it on the back playing 13-17 +6. Caught slower groups at 12 and lost my rhythm.
Also "good" shots on the range could be "bad" shots on the course. You have no way of knowing that 15 yard push that lands safe in the range wouldn't have landed behind a tree or something on the course. It looks okay even if it's not your typical shot because it's landing in a large flat area. Our range is probably 4x wider than the widest fairway and 5x wider than the biggest green. Everything but worm burners and really bad shots look half decent.   I laser everything...
I never pick up balls that could be in play on the course. I hazards, weeds on the side of the hole when nobody is around sure and usually not even then if it's not a ball I use. Wouldn't assume they picked up someone searching for a ball probably played it as their own. This happens quite a bit. Just a few weeks ago playing my parents club we came across a group searching for all on the adjacent hole. The kid says he's looking for a Titleist red finds a Bridgestone and...
Perfect lie and a huge space with nondescript targets without consequences when missed equates to misleading assumptions. You are bad on the range too.