or Connect

Posts by cliffj

Read the book Wheat Belly by Dr. Davis. This should help with the nutrition side of your regimen.
Does anyone think there is a chance that Ping will sell the shaft cap that goes into their Anser driver separately so that those of us with lots of extra shafts can experiment? I would love to put them on about 5-6 of my shafts and take the driver out to the range and have my own demo day...
I am still waiting for someone to fess up to still using a John Daly 0 (zero) iron....
In looking at David's iron on page 40 of the July 13, 2012 Golfweek, I did not recognize the logo on his 7 iron. I looked on the web and see that he has a deal with Scratch Golf but unless this is a new logo for them, I have no clue. It almost looks to be a skull and crossbones .. None know?
Thanks...it was relatively easy
While being neither "up" nor "down" on this, there is a certain "charm" to it "all", albeit "strange". (I know I am scraping "bottom" on this....)
Has anyone gotten their DVD yet? I was wondering how long I should expect men to show up? (ordered it day I think..12 or 13 days ago)
Whenever I have a match I pray that I draw someone who has not taken the Aimpoint course. When practicing with my knitting needles, levels, and swinkey...I just let folks think I am nuts .. I also use some talcum powder to make some lines to work to point to point putts. Then I attribute my triple breaking made putts to a "lucky guess" to my opponents/playing companions. So, bottom line..if you are a skeptic..remain so and bring your wallet.. Remember.. All putts break...
The God particle lives...in a manner of speaking
I have always putted with head cover in my back pocket (except for the time I used the futura putter). Not sure why I started doing that but have done it for over 25 years now.