or Connect

Posts by PVD Hurricane

Black 2003 Acura MDX
Driver: TaylorMade  RBZ 9.5* w/ Maxtrix Ozik Stiff Flex 3 Wood: Nike SQ MachSpeed 15* - Regular Flex 5 Wood: Nike  SQ MachSpeed 19* - Regular Flex 3-PW: Top-Flite  XL2000 Steel Irons Putter: Odyssey  2-ball putter   I just picked up the TaylorMade RBZ Driver tonight after work and the Nike 3 & 5 Woods on Sunday so I haven't even gotten a chance to play them yet.  Playing and going the range Saturday so will be my first time using them outside of a store...
Hey everybody.  My name is Jeff.  I am new to the forum and just moved back up to Providence, RI a couple months ago after graduating from college in Florida.  Just got back into Golf recently especially after moving back and trying to play at least once on the weekends when the weather allows it.  Planning to be a very frequent guest at the local driving range after work too.  Right now, I have a handicap around 18 which I hope to lower with some lessons and just...
Just graduated college in December and working now as an analyst with an organics foods distributor.