or Connect

Posts by Limpinswinger

On the golf course, many times.  Funny that you infer that there are posters here who are equally interested in playing well. 
I find it odd and a bit amusing that, for some golfers, how fast they play is more important than how low they score. 
Damn close!  Good call.
No one else felt that the high drama of a fairytale finish was just a bit diminished by that missed par putt?   
Spieth gave an amazing performance.  But, was no one else just a little disappointed when he missed that par put on 18 to break Tiger's scoring record? "Sigh!" It would have been the stuff of myth, fable and legend. 
  By the book and get a camera to video yourself. 
If I had to pick my all time favorite swing, it would be Fred "Boom Boom" Couples' swing.  The tempo, the flexibility.  Amazing!   But, my all time favorite golfer has to be Lee Trevino.  Great sense of humor, great attitude, "clutch" competitor, and one ugly ass swing.  What's not to like!
  Oh, I forgot to mention the Iguana's around the water holes at Key Biscayne.  They usually scatter when they see you coming.
I once encountered a chicken on the tee on the back 9 at Key Biscayne.  (For those who don't know, Key Biscayne is an island off of the coast of Miami, just south of the island of Miami Beach, and North of the beginning of the Florida Keys).  But, this was no ordinary chicken.  This was the fanciest looking chicken I've ever seen.  I'm guessing it was an escaped fighting cock.  It had colors and crests all over the place.  Fortunately, it was minding its own business and...
  I take more pride in hitting the ball 250 in FW in good position to shoot for the pin with a short or medium iron.