or Connect

Posts by Moxie Dawn

This entire thread is a winner so far.
I didn't know! Now I know. :)
Here is a male practicioner doing the same series over and over. If you observe, you can see how all the major muscle groups get a very fluid stretch. You don't have to do it at this pace. The longer you hold each position, the more stretch you get. He's doing it at actually quite a fast pace, which is more cardio. But these are great and gentle moves. slow it down.    
Lol, no worries. It's just really neat when you find some small thing that can make a connection. In this case it was golf, and I was just lucky that I had the tool, straight out of the mailbox, to make that connection.    What's funny is that I hadn't told my Big Boss that I have a trip to Florida next month. Sprung it on him with the customer. Somehow, I think he won't mind. I got a big hug and a "you're doing good, girl!" from the Man.    Side note: I really love my...
First, I'm a nationally certified massage therapist. Do I follow my own advice? No.   Today I'm dealing with a bad knee, and as a result of favoring said knee, I now have a hitch in my back. This is from moving a refrigerator and doing some plumbing. But I do have a recommendation.   Salutation to the sun. It's a yoga series of postures that is basically a whole body stretch. Very gentle, but really stretches the whole body. Understand, I'm not an idiot. I see yoga as...
I would have booted your rep for this, but apparently I'm banned from doing that and posting in some threads.
I'm gonna tell you, I used to work in newspapers, and once I did an article on a local boy who made the practice squad at Alabama. Practice? We talkin' 'bout practice. And when I talked to one of the assitant athletic directors, he was most concerned about whether or not I had bought him a Big Mac meal while we talked at his very short lunchtime. 
Thanks! It was serendipity. You should have seen the old fella's face light up! Apparently he has a daughter on golf scholarship down at South Alabama. 
OMG, the best thing happened because of golf!    I'll try to sum up: I work for a company that builds tiny houses. I am only the office person, not sales, but the sales guy asked for help because somehow two different customers were showing up at the same time. I was given the dude who has a "campground."   Now, we're crazy at work because we're going to be on Tiny House Nation and they are here filming this ridiculous house with a $3K toilet. Not kidding. So on my way...