or Connect

Posts by tylerjackie

@mvmac yeah I just did this for a friend of mine
I have another video however the swing is a little different. I cut across the ball in this video but the hip motion is identical in the video. If you were to stop the video at impact, you would see that my hips are square at impact.     \
Does anybody here think that the video posted is an over the top video?
Here is a youtube link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkIYcaZKhQ&feature=youtu.be
Hey guys I am struggling trying to fix the hip rotation in my golf swing. I am a pretty good player (4 handicap) but I do have the capability of shooting high scores due to my inconsistent hips. For some reason I am not able to clear my hips through the shot. At impact my hips are at the same spot they were at address. This issue not allowing my hands to fully release causing slices. Of course I am trying to get to the two cheek position at impact, any tips on how I can...
The drill in the video looks very similar to the pump drill which I have done a lot of times and hasn't really helped. I'm going to try it again because I have no other options. Thanks you for your response, greatly appreciate it.
Which video specifically are you talking about?
Hey guys I am struggling trying to fix the hip rotation in my golf swing. I am a pretty good player but I do have the capabilites of shooting high scores due to my inconsistent hips. For some reason I am not able to clear my hips through the shot. At impact my hips are at the same spot they were at address. This issue not allowing my hands to fully release causing slices. Of course I am trying to get to the two cheek position at impact, any tips on how I can get to that...
I can trade you a nike vr st8fit 3 wood and some cash for the 3 wood..