or Connect

Posts by loki16

That sounds interesting. What's that?
So sand and dirt are not loose impediments off the green? Doesn't seem at all intuitive to me, but then no reason the rules should be! Thx.
'May or must'. So it looks like a DZ could be obligatory if the committee decides, apart from retaking the shot from the original spot?
I thought I made that clear, I'll try again: There is a drop zone.
I always took for granted that even if I was off the green, I was allowed to removed loose debris from my line of putt. A pretty knowledgeable friend tells me I am not, only when one the green, and he'd been penalised in a comp for doing so. Can anyone clarify? Thanks
Let's say you have a DZ next to a yellow or red area and my ball inevitably goes into the hazard. Is the DZ obligatory or is it one of my several options? Thx
I joined a gym 7 months ago and have been through a similar problem to you. I'm doing lots of reps of light weights, working on core strength, general tone and fitness, and doing stretching. The stretching is not new and I have a routine based on yoga/Pilates, although I am doing more of it. I found that with the reawakening of many muscles (that's the best way I can describe it), my strength has changed and my swing often collapses for days at a time. So far I just...
Surely there are games these days that are more sofisticated than that?
Hi all. I'm looking for a good game I can play on an iPad that will help me think about course management.mhave tried a few but most seem to be simply a game, rather than anything that might help train. Currently trying WGT but feel there must be better out there. Thanks.
Some fair points but you lost me at "the gay community". Some won't give a shit, some will be outraged. The community does not have one voice. And you certainly are not their voice. Calm down.