or Connect

Posts by Eleven13

Thanks a lot for all of the advice everyone, I am going to take all of your suggestions into account and start practicing both mentally and physically to get my swing more inside-out.   I actually do record my swing often but unfortunately I don't know what to look for most of the time, but now I definitely do. Looking back, it seems as though my swing is definitely over the top especially with my longer clubs so I feel like that is definitely my problem.   If...
  Yeah unfortunately this is what I've resorted to recently.   Like I said, I'll have a few good shots and then get cocky and on the next tee I pull out the driver and sort of think, "well what could really go wrong?" and then a whole lot goes wrong and my score goes in the gutter.    I've been teeing off with my hybrids which I don't hit very far but have a far less chance of slicing or doing something that'll force me to drop or end up in a terrible lie. I just feel...
I'll definitely take a look around on this site. I was just reading some inside-out swinging articles and it seems like that may help me as well, so at least I have a start!   Thank you both for the advice
Thank you for the reply, is an inside out swing something I should strive for across all my clubs, or just the driver? Ill look up some articles and videos online and try it out to see if it helps!
Hey everyone, I've been working on my swing for a while now and Im finally starting to make some good contact with my irons. I have some trouble with my five iron and 3-4 hybrids hitting cleanly, but they generally go straight or don't hook/slice too badly. However, my driver is a different story. 9 times out of 10 when I hit my driver the ball viciously slices at almost a horizontal angle (comes off the tee straight, then does like a 90 degree turn right). This causes...
Ahh sorry about that, first time uploading to YouTube. It should be all set now.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ About 4 years My current handicap index or average score is: ~120 My typical ball flight is: To the right The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Very bad slice that can happen with all of my clubs (but mostly my driver), Topped or "skulled" balls.      I apologize for the quality and lighting of the videos, I used a golf app on my phone to take them sort of spur of the moment. I figured I would try and...
I try to play the ball off of my left heel, I will try to get some better pictures tomorrow in the daylight.    How far away should be hands be from my body roughly? Is there a general rule?   I guess my main question is should the head of the driver be flush on the ground at address, because if so it means that my stance would be very straight up and my arms would be much further from my body as opposed to the natural straight down position
Hey everyone,   I went to the range today and I was hitting my clubs pretty well, but then I took my driver out and although I was making good contact, I had a vicious slice and I was questioning myself as to whether I was addressing the ball correctly.   I have two pictures attached of the two set-ups that I was using, with a close up of the driver head for each. The first picture is a more comfortable natural stance similar to how I set up with my other clubs,...
Thanks for the replies everybody, I feel better about the clubs now. However, how do I know I have the "right" shafts? I just bought the clubs as they were, never changed the shafts, so is that something that I should look into?   Also, I was unaware that there was both GI and SGI clubs, do you happen to know which kind my clubs would fall under? I would assume just standard GI since they are progressive offset, but I'm really not sure.   Thanks again!