or Connect

Posts by JerryTimes

My view of this rule has changed since it was introduced. A first I was all for it , now I feel that it should only apply to the pros. I am not a good golfer by any means, a round in the 90s means I had a good day. But my poor putting easily adds 5-10 strokes to my game. (Lack of time to practice). If an anchored putter could do that for me (which I think is very possible) then I could shoot in the high 80s occasionally. Amateurs should be able to use it, pros shouldn't....
Do you slice your drives too? Also, and my apologies if I'm not saying this correctly but when you are coming in contact with the ball, how does your balance feel? I was having an issue when swinging my three wood on the fairway, I was trying to overpower my shot and my weight would be on my back foot. I'd be off balance and slice it. I started letting the club do the work and I've stopped slicing.
I'm the same as most. A dollar a drink.
The only hybrid that I have is a 3.  From 4 on up, I just use regular irons.  I don't feel like I gained much trying 4,5,6 hybrids.  I do like having the three if I need a longer shot and I'm in the rough.   I wish I had a regular three though. 
Nothing wrong with cashing that check, but I seem to like Duffner more and more whenever I read about him.
This is why I can't stand Tiger. Can he get any more annoying? I get that he's bad a couple bad holes, but act like a professional.
I'll respond to the original post, since I sort of am that guy.  I've been playing for 3 summers now, and I don't get many chances to play 18,. maybe once, luckily twice a month.  I learned early this year to always wait, even when I rarely hit a club as long as I can on every shot.  I was on a short par 5 (about 470 yards) with a little wind behind me.  I made a nice drive and had a 2some in front of me.  I haven't hit my three wood well all that much, but whenever I'm...
I agree.  I don't think this show needs to have NFL players featured.  It's nice that they will be donating money to charity, but it's not necessary.  
My last outing we definitely had a cheater, on the long drive.  They had a hold where you marked your drive if it was beyond the previous one.  A guy that we golf with is really good, not awesome, but pretty good (by my book anyway, usually shoots in the 80's, often low 80's).  On the long drive hole, he bombed a great drive, it was just a little short of 300 yards.  We were looking for the marker and it was a good 50 yards longer.  So, no big deal... after the round,...
If you're with a group and they are all riding, you should too.  As for the cart on the green..... you should know the answer to that????