or Connect

Posts by JerryTimes

I'd love to know why this company is so shady.
I just used a sleeve of the Callaway Diablos. I don't know if it was me or the ball of both, but I actually got on a par five in two that was over 450 yards! I did have the wind behind me but those balls seem to take off!
I prefer white.  I can see my knuckles better and I feel that I can see my grip better with white gloves on.  
So I have a tendency to use different golf balls all the time.  Not necessarily in the same round, but I'll buy a dozen of these, a dozen of those etc. A friend that I golf with often finds this strange and always voices his opinion about it when we golf.  I buy more Callaways than other brands, but last weekend I played with some Bridgestone E6 balls (love em!) and of course he noticed.  Do many of you do this or am I in the minority?
I tend to give one, rarely two practice swings.  I feel like it gets the feel of the club in my head for that shot.  Saying that, I take those two swings quickly and then take my shot.
Shot a 104 yesterday.  55 on the front, 49 on the back. Short game was the problem big time.  I was driving decently and hit a few nice shots with my three wood, some nice iron shots too.  My chipping and putting easily added  6 or 7 strokes....  Next time!
Found two sleeves of Titleist Velocity balls laying my a tee box.  No one was in front of me for a few holes.   I put no effort into finding the owner. If it was a club or rangefinder ect, I would have turned it in right away.
I can't agree with you at all. Stereotypes and Racist comments are two completely different things. Sure, everything you stated above is a stereotype but none of them are negative.
I can't say that I've three putted from that close yet, I'm sure I will someday.  My worst putting moment was a 2 foot putt for birdie, not to mention that it would have been my first birdie ever, and I left it short.  Funny thing is my next round, I made that first birdie, from 20 feet.
I never have played with anyone, but I saw a guy break his driver, and then flipped out.  It was entertaining.