or Connect

Posts by JerryTimes

I guess I look at what being racist is differently.  To me, a racist comment would be something that was negative based on that persons race.  To me, while the comment is stupid, it's just stating a stereotype.  Tiger is also Asian, if he said he'd serve some sesame chicken, would you still think it's racist?  People need to relax.
People are sensitive. In my mind, it's not a racist comment, it's a stereotype.
I was playing by myself one morning and caught up to a foursome on the 12th. They wouldn't let me pass and they were very slow. Constantly talking and looking at each others shots before they hit. On the 15th I just left. I was so annoyed. Obviously I was going to cath up to them, but I was at 3 tee boxes with them and on the 13th hole I asked if I could play through. The guy looked at me and just said no.
I got an email from Warrior golf telling me to call them to get a dozen free balls because they needed testers.  This was before I knew who Warrior Golf were.   I called, told them that I'd love to try them, all they wanted was some feedback, I gave them my info and then they told me that the shipping cost would be $14.95 or $19.95 or something like that.  I laughed.  I asked the guy why would I pay the same amount for shipping to test something when I could buy so many...
I don't understand that people that think that this kid should not have to follow the rules.  It was unfortunate, but that's life.
I have two goals.  The first is to gradually improve, the second and most important is to keep the game fun.  I know a couple of people that take it way too seriously. 
What a fool he is!
Funny thing is that I heard that he wasn't going to be penalized until he made that statement.  The board had already reviewed it but changed their decision after the interview
I have a feeling that what was posted I. The first reply is probably more my issue.
I'veive found that teeing it lower didn't help. It didn't hurt either but....